• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh Capcom, the struggle is too real. Too many disappointments!
- VR fps Amnesia RE7
- Umbrella Corps
- awful year for SFV
- Deep Down on life support
- Panta Rhei dead
- no Dragon's Dogma 2
- no DMC5
- Mighty No. 9 (yeah I blame you)

And now this? Nah, I'm out.

I will blame Yams whether we get a new marvel or not. I am not saying nothing about nothing. Like I said, don't be a leaker, let the hype and salt bathe and satiate us.

Neo_G isn't even at Capcom anymore so why are people hype for MVC4 even if it was announced. You think Washige is a good person to have in charge of Marvel? Dude will add bursts & a guard meter & remove two button dashing. Man will literally make it Guilty Gear with Tag. That's not Marvel.

V-Faction

Neo_G isn't even at Capcom anymore so why are people hype for MVC4 even if it was announced. You think Washige is a good person to have in charge of Marvel? Dude will add bursts & a guard meter & remove two button dashing. Man will literally make it Guilty Gear with Tag. That's not Marvel.

Sadly, I agree.

- VR fps Amnesia RE7
- Umbrella Corps
- awful year for SFV
- Panta Rhei dead
- no Dragon's Dogma 2
- no DMC5

you may have to add dead rising 4 to that list too based on the negative word of mouth it's getting.

Skab

- VR fps Amnesia RE7
- Umbrella Corps
- awful year for SFV
- Panta Rhei dead
- no Dragon's Dogma 2
- no DMC5

I'll let you have the rest, but RE7 plays nothing like Amnesia outside of being first person.

If you don't like that it's first person, thats fine. But at least make the right comparisons.

Village

- VR fps Amnesia RE7
- Umbrella Corps
- awful year for SFV
- Panta Rhei dead
- no Dragon's Dogma 2
- no DMC5

You can't blame capcom for inafune's fuck shit. He was doing crazy shit whilist he was still at capcom, everyone just forgot. Like when you tell people he really wanted DmC to happen. They forgot about that shit.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
We got Bish in the thread again... We in community man, don't send us to IRC to die.

I will blame Yams whether we get a new marvel or not. I am not saying nothing about nothing. Like I said, don't be a leaker, let the hype and salt bathe and satiate us.

Don't shoot the messenger, all I have to say.

Line_HTX

Tokyo qualifiers Women's tournament and Junior tournament is over.

The main open tournament is next at the top of the hour. This is going to be crazy.

Wth is going on in Daigo's stream.

Here's the story:
-Eita, Dogura, and GO1 formed HailMary as a team to hopefully get sponsored
-Dogura and GO1 recently got sponsored
-Hail Mary gets disbanded as what's the point of a team when you're sponsored by some new company
-Eita is abandoned
-Daigo decides to help Eita
-Daigo calls Youdeal's boss on the phone which is streamed. Youdeal's boss says Eita is too weak and he isn't the best at one thing (for example, Choco is the #1 girl gamer).
-Daigo teaches Eita what it truly means to be a pro gamer and that just thinking about results netting you a sponsorship is foolish
-Daigo sets up 3 interviews with companies

Now Eita is at this interview.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom got 3 chances to make a JoJo game, so CC2 should get 3. They were so, so close after they patched ASB. Just make it 60 fps, have good online, and a tutorial so people actually know what they can do in the game.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kinda weird Daigo is allowed to be there and coach him. Usually interviews are more personal and obviously nothing like cameras allowed.

Coda

He'll add a "What are you standing up for?" meter.

Sayad

Just like injected GG into SFV, right?

Also, Woshige is probably stuck to SFV for the foreseeable future, who ever is the gameplay director, it wont be him.

Just like injected GG into SFV, right?

Also, Woshige is probably stuck to SFV for the foreseeable future, who ever is the gameplay director, it wont be him.

What the fuck is Guile's V-skill and V-Trigger then? Ibuki's bombs? Juri's storing attack mechanic? All that shit is straight out of Guilty Gear.

Dahbomb

The notion of Marvel 4 being on the CPT and supported by Sony/Marvel is making my head spin.

I didn't entertain the idea of SFV getting obliterated by it but now I don't know anymore. The meltdowns if Daigo jumps ship. Marvel 3 expanded the Marvel scene greatly from Marvel 2 and now we have legitimate Latin American and Asian threats in the game, including a non American EVO win. With the CPT support it would make it even more of a global phenomenon.

As a reminder we got the Yipes CM BR coming in the future as well as Angelic's Undefeated so there's still some Marvel 3 action left to savor on the horizon. And you know Mr Wiz is gonna put the game on EVO again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom