• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 22-28 | On the Xrd Day of Christmas

Azure J

I'll never understand why one's taste always has to get brought up and dragged through the mud in these chicken/fast food discussions. It's not like one is only ever going to get it from chains, it's just a fun stupid little discussion here and there.

I mean shit, if we're being perfectly honest, I'm of Jamaican descent. There will never be anyone in the known universe that prepares better fried chicken than my mother's side of the family, with my great aunt, grandmother and mother being elder goddesses in the art of preparing it.

Silky

Banned
8xDUOAp.jpg

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I bought Ultra for $6.81

on wifi over break but once I get back to campus maybe we can play some gaems FGW

Only shrines to Infiltration, Ogawa and FAB are permissible (exception made to Gazou as a saint of solid play that manages to troll somehow).

What does Kuroda get, then? Shrines are for people that need prayers.

I'll never understand why one's taste always has to get brought up and dragged through the mud in these chicken/fast food discussions. It's not like one is only ever going to get it from chains, it's just a fun stupid little discussion here and there.

I mean shit, if we're being perfectly honest, I'm of Jamaican descent. There will never be anyone in the known universe that prepares better fried chicken than my mother's side of the family, with my great aunt, grandmother and mother being elder goddesses in the art of preparing it.

Nah man, I been to Jamaica. Wasn't impressed. Best fried chicken is the Lime Chicken with fried plantains at the cuban joints off south beach in Miami.

FUCK I almost shit ma pants seeing that Alex easter egg. Capcom tuggin' in all da wrong places.

SIDE NOTE: GUYS I FORGOT THAT ORIGINS WAS TAKEN DOWN HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG IS IT STILL UP ON PSN?!??

Sayad

Alex was probably going to be part of the second patch of SFxT DLC characters or SSFxT in case the game was successful. But it's good to know he's not completely forgotten, SF need more free form heavyweights.

JeTmAn81

Homemade anything is always better. I make fried chicken and nuggets at home with coconut oil. Btw, don't ask me why but I always assumed you were a white dude.

FUCK I almost shit ma pants seeing that Alex easter egg. Capcom tuggin' in all da wrong places.

SIDE NOTE: GUYS I FORGOT THAT ORIGINS WAS TAKEN DOWN HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG IS IT STILL UP ON PSN?!??

I believe last night was the last time for PSN, it's on XBL until the 31st I think.

Riposte

BACK TO BACK

DEATH COMES RIDING ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN

Guilty Gear music is so hype haha.

Time for Christmas stuff, but I kind of want to play more.

Top Bottom