• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 22-28 | On the Xrd Day of Christmas

black santa pls

10848252_768658499880105_197587520_n.jpg

My dad got his Dadwicks Evo jersey earlier, I should take a picture of him with it or something-- either way, all of you guys coming to Evo next year will be able to spot him easy, lol.

Coda

Question: What's the release date/timing for Tekken 7 now?

Harada: We're working on the Arcade Edition of the game which we're planning to launch around March next year. For the console versions, generally they take about a year after the release of the arcade version.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2014/12/18/harada-interview-on-korean-site-inven.html

Tekken 7 looks like the first Tekken game I'll actually really get into, not just play casually.

Horseress

Village

Any streams running Omega mode of USF4 footage?

There should be, that mode houses, some very interesting game design decisions I hope make it V. I would like to actually talk about omega mode in depth, like... very interesting simplifications. And the only good version of Dee Jay , ever.

mbpm1

five guys is okay for starting out but most people want to go on to bigger and better things after they try other places

5guys = Ryu

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I guess most of my family heard about me going to EVO. So they have been nicer to me since they feel like I've been doing something with my life. So basically FGC-GAF sorta fixed my family problem. Lol you guys have no idea how much I love you all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I guess most of my family heard about me going to EVO. So they have been nicer to me since they feel like I've been doing something with my life. So basically FGC-GAF sorta fixed my family problem. Lol you guys have no idea how much I love you all.
This is exactly what FGC-GAF needs. Moar love.

Get over here

iQ3kUUUdVt79m.gif

NEO0MJ

That's great to hear. It seemed like you were having problems with them before so I was interested in how it went.

This is exactly what FGC-GAF needs. Moar love.

Get over here

iQ3kUUUdVt79m.gif

LoL I grew up in a very black neighbor hood, and move to a more diverse (basically whiter) area in my teens and I totally can relate to this.

I remember the first time a homie came in for a hug and I was like "N*** what the fuck?" but now I'm used to it. Hugs are great!

mbpm1

LoL I grew up in a very black neighbor hood, and move to a more diverse (basically whiter) area in my teens and I totally can relate to this.

I remember the first time a homie came in for a hug and I was like "N*** what the fuck?" but now I'm used to it. Hugs are great!

WesterHeretic confirmed WNF boy =P

Silky

Banned

<3.

now they know you are all about video games

comic2-2554.png

vulva

I didn't put any money in or support you in any way, but you're welcome <3

stay positive fam

.la1n

I'd happily pitch in to send you every year. It's an experience I think everyone should have. I should be there next year so hopefully I'll see you there.

onionfrog

That's wonderful. Merry Christmas Q!

I'm definitely up for chipping in again if we do a putQinEVO 2015.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

The most awkward thing is not knowing whether the person is cool enough with you to give you proper dap or just a pound, and they still fuck up when you initiate, feels bad man

#thuglyfeproblems

Top Bottom