• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 29 - Jan 4 | 2015: An Esports Odyssey

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Don't you have a lease or something?

Nope didnt sign anything like that, just renting a room out.

Basically he was getting mad my friend wasnt coming by more often to help me with stuff.

Pretty much lol "your one friend doesn't help enough" other friend comes by for the first time in 6 months and helps with a bunch of stuff and stays to hang out with me in my room "I'm not running a frat house you pay rent for you no one else "

LOL

Pappasman

Happy New Years FGW.

Anyone have any gaming resolutions?
To be able to place top 8 at my Melee locals (should be tough since we have silent wolf, bladewise, vish, and more).

Its also probably not going to happen, but I've gotta give it a shot haha.

Basically he was getting mad my friend wasnt coming by more often to help me with stuff.

Pretty much lol "your one friend doesn't help enough" other friend comes by for the first time in 6 months and helps with a bunch of stuff and stays to hang out with me in my room "I'm not running a frat house you pay rent for you no one else "

LOL

wtf

If they've been streaming since 7am like Count said then it's been almost 21 hours since they started this stream. I love seeing the agony but I'm really hoping they can pull it off and...oh shit it's Pikagoma again :(

mbpm1

LOL

Move to Watson's new Arcade

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Move to Watson's new Arcade
As funny as that is, I'm super stressed out right now. I really can't handle shit like this.

I keep to myself, I don't pester people, i pay my bills and rent on time, I wear headphones at all times so I'm not noisy, I never dirty the kitchen and clean the one bowl, cup, plate i use when i use them.

Fucking bullshit

If they've been streaming since 7am like Count said then it's been almost 21 hours since they started this stream. I love seeing the agony but I'm really hoping they can pull it off and...oh shit it's Pikagoma again :(

They did their normal show at 4 am pacific, which lasted two hours. They took a 1 hour break and started the race to 4500pp at 7 am pacific. So they've been streaming for a total of 20 hours.

Rhapsody

Banned
Happy New Years, everyone~

....still chasing that 4500pp

They really set the bar too high... I gave up watching a half hour ago.

As for gaming resolutions, I'm not too sure for myself. FG-wise, anything I want to happen isn't exactly attainable at the moment since I'm too busy with other things. Anything else, I'm pretty content with where I'm at. I guess the only thing regarding gaming is to chip away at the old backlog. I've actually been doing pretty well on that lately.

Just one more win from somebody with at least 3k PP and they should have it in the bag.

EDIT: 2 more, this dude with 2060pp isn't going to give them enough to hit 5k even if they win.

Fuck you Pikagoma lol

This is fantastic to watch right now. ONE MORE WIN. NO 2K PLAYERS PLEASE.

EDIT: GAMERBEE....from Taiwan...is the final boss.

As funny as that is, I'm super stressed out right now. I really can't handle shit like this.

I keep to myself, I don't pester people, i pay my bills and rent on time, I wear headphones at all times so I'm not noisy, I never dirty the kitchen and clean the one bowl, cup, plate i use when i use them.

Fucking bullshit
Even if you don't have a lease, depending on the state you are in, you might have renter's rights. Do some looking around.

Top Bottom