• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 29 - Jan 4 | 2015: An Esports Odyssey

Beesuit

The dejection. DeeJay's grin grows wider as he rubs salt onto the Topanga wounds lol

edit: now GamerBee gief lol

Anybody know if there are characters they've not gotten yet? I haven't watched every single match, but I've watched a lot and have never seen them use Evil Ryu, Yun, or Viper yet. It's like their specific random select is allergic to top tier.

Rhapsody

Banned
Anybody know if there are characters they've not gotten yet? I haven't watched every single match, but I've watched a lot and have never seen a Evil Ryu, Yun, or Viper yet. It's like their specific random select is allergic to top tier.

Definitely Yun was chosen a few times here and there. Haven't seen the other two.

Anybody know if there are characters they've not gotten yet? I haven't watched every single match, but I've watched a lot and have never seen them use Evil Ryu, Yun, or Viper yet. It's like their specific random select is allergic to top tier.

They've gotten Yun from the times that I've peeked in

I've seen them get everyone, but Evil Ryu. They were getting Yun and Viper a lot before you tuned in. Haven't got them in a while. I think Momochi used both of them.

Beesuit

GamerBee 0bp Blanka lol

edit: 31bp off, got a feeling GamerBee gonna come back for that Adon runback gatekeeping again lol

That last match was a little too easy. I wish they sweated more but they finally did it regardless. Over 10k watching in the end.

pixelish

i just woke up to see them win. good job team topanga!

and mago's victory pose
EUiv8si.png

Kikujiro

That was pretty entertaining to watch, Gamerbee trolling with only 16 points left was amazing, American players should do something like this too.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They did it. The guys from last year gave up. Goes to show you who can play who. And I thought the opponents were harder this year too. Ponky and Gamerbee did not play against them last year.

MrDaravon

Holy crap they did it! I completely missed it, I'll have to see if there's an archive of it somewhere, that's hilarious.

For gaming New Years resolutions this year I want to actually complete the 52-game challenge, and actually play and stick with 2 fighting games on a regular basis. I play casually but have no one locally to play with and currently no stick so I've been mostly just stream monstering way too long. I'm making a pretty dedicated effort to stick with Smash even though I am godawful at it right now, and I'll be getting a PS4 in the next couple of months and will probably grab Ultra and a PS3/PS4 stick with it.

Also sorry to hear about your situation Qis :(.

Jazz-ism

Banned
my resolution is to go to go to KVOxTSB and EVO and have a good performance, and to go to MIKADO at least 2x a week every week.

and to improve kanji retention by reading a newspaper article a day

Tripon

I should probably finally go to Social Regional this year. I live in the same damn city and UCI is my college I went to.

Top Bottom