• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

Rhapsody

Banned
Thought there would be more talk regarding Anne's situation. Although I don't really know what can be done to help.

Me and others have already heard when she was making the last series of tweets. I don't know about how other people feel, but for me, bringing it up here won't do any good or change. And I don't know if Anne would want people talking about this or not. All I can do is just hope Anne's fine and everything clears soon.

Me and others have already heard when she was making the last series of tweets. I don't know about how other people feel, but for me, bringing it up here won't do any good or change. And I don't know if Anne would want people talking about this or not. All I can do is just hope Anne's fine and everything clears soon.

Good idea.

That's probably for the best right now.

My ps4 sf4 froze for like a few seconds when running in training mode with Dudley when I was trying to repeat that Dudley Ultra error. Kinda makes me feel like they had trust in the developer but it was misplaced or not tended to seeing milestones. I wish I could talk more about development issues especially with ports but it really makes you frustrated/scratching your head about this one.

Tripon

Markman knew about the Ultra PS4 port by making sure not to release PS4 fightpads until SFV, kappa.

Edit: the PSNow version of Ultra might have less lag than the native PS4 version. Ayyyyyyyyyyy.

Not sure how anyone expected more from the PS4 port.. but I feel for everyone that paid for it day 1. Or at all.

At some point you have to let Darwin Awards nominees get their prizes. Buying Capcom blind is that pretty much.

lol, this video was brought on when CCC2 came out, NKI and a lot of the pros on SRK felt there was input lag and David Sirlin, I guess the community manager for Backbone at the time, refuse to believe any of them because they had no objective proof of the input lag.

NKI was forced to make that video to show that CCC2 did have input lag because he was taking lot of heat from SRK forum users for his accusations. It's great read and you get to see why Super Turbo HD Remix turned to shit.

Back when Puzzle Strike was getting many revisions in relatively short order, and they released the third edition (which was essentially a full-price patch), Sirlin's reaction to people being upset about a full-price patch to a game that was supposedly thoroughly tested? "They hate/don't want better games". Yup. Clearly, they complain about the game getting better. The full price new box patch has nothing to do with it, nope.

Kikujiro

Did they patch the sound glitch on the 360? I actually forgot about it since it didn't happen during the last tournaments. I hope so because it would be really bad if it happens during the Evo top 8.
But at least we won't have any awkward stick issue.

shaowebb

HGU2jZt.jpg

Found out from the TvC facebook tourney group are trying to put together something light for TvC at CEO in June so that it may have a spot for CEO Anime Oct 17-18. On Sat/Sunday, Quorey from the group will have a CRT setup with a pair of modded Korean sticks to play on and a pair of PS2 to GC converters if folks want to play PS2 pads on it. Not a tourney. Just fun! Hoping to put on a fun time in hopes of possible earning a bit of presence later on down the line.

Anyhow if anyone here is going to CEO and is interested in the meetup the facebook group link is here so give quorey horton a shoutout and see where it goes from there.

El Sloth

Banned
This is exactly how I feel. And now just hope everything turns out okay and wait.

jbug617

Banned
CEO is going back to 360
The Ultra Street Fighter 4 Tournament will be played on XBOX 360 at CEO 2015 as supported by Capcom to support the Community Choice for our specific region as we've always run the SF4 Series on XBOX 360 in Florida due to player comfort and demand.

If this affects anyone hoping to play on PS4 let us know, and if need be, we'll be happy to either transfer you to another game or give a refund as per your request by contacting us.

Thanks for everyone's patience waiting for a final decision on system choice. Now get to practicing for that $15k Pot courtesy of the Capcom Pro Tour. This will be CEO's toughest player field yet.

People barely mastered singular characters in BB,, having to learn 2 or more characters for a single team is going to be a huge investment... assuming they don't greatly dumb down the characters and mechanics.

Sure but that's only for those that care to "master" a character. The real question is will the average BB player be able to deal with it. This sounds like more of a gimmick to keep people around or try and get more people to pick up the next game.

People here are constantly complaining about how Arcsys just releases minor updates to their games. This is a differentiation that they might lean on for marketing purposes.

Top Bottom