• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 11-17 | EVO Champions Not Guaranteed

Shouta

Booked my flight and hotel for Capcom Cup. 450 ain't too bad for the weekend. Big plus is that I can go from work which means it's just that much and I'm not losing anything by taking time off the job.

How does this steam thing work? Can I sign up for steam and download the free skullgirls and have it forever?

Yes, if you pay for it.

Otherwise you can just download it and play for free for the weekend. Once the weekend ends, it stops working.

Think of it as an fully featured timed demo.

Horseress

Booked my flight and hotel for Capcom Cup. 450 ain't too bad for the weekend. Big plus is that I can go from work which means it's just that much and I'm not losing anything by taking time off the job.

Buddy, you don't need to spent 450 bucks just to check if T Hawk is top tier, I can already assure you he isn't

jbug617

Banned
People wondering where is Japan's location test, Ono said it's coming tonight. This has to be the announcement he teased.
@Yoshi_OnoChin: We'll be making announcement about it in this JPN time evening on official web site. RT @Dragon_316_ca Ono, what about Japan?

soakrates

CobraTron is planning to book a room for VF sessions, if you're down.

Silky

Banned
HPKUJGL.png

holy shit at Thunder's walk speed. O God is that shit so bad. Since then I was paying attention to S. Jago walk speed and its pretty slow as well. I never really notice that a lot of the matches involve jumping for movement.

edit. Anybody know if you can normal cancel out of a dash in KI?

well they just answered my question on stream. Somebody apparently asked it lol.

I hope to god KI doesn't have injustice movement because movement in Injustice is ASS.

edit
O thank god orchid isn't slow as shit. Her walk speed is similar to akuma from what I can see.

onionfrog

well they just answered my question on stream. Somebody apparently asked it lol.

I hope to god KI doesn't have injustice movement because movement in Injustice is ASS.

edit
O thank god orchid isn't slow as shit. Her walk speed is similar to akuma from what I can see.
Hey guys. Can I get a link to the stream?

Silky

Banned
Is this Shadow Jago just a straight up clone character?

Shadow Jago is currently just a reskin of Jago for now. DH is working with the community to build his movelist and have him be completely different from normal Jago.

Teleports/Divekicks/Air throws imminent

Horseress

Shadow Jago is currently just a reskin of Jago for now. DH is working with the community to build his movelist and have him be completely different from normal Jago.

Teleports/Divekicks/Air throws imminent

Well, they are trying to provide as much as they can for now, I admire that, good shit.

Also, with those Banderas rumors, NeoGAF is going to die for real this time. So, goodbye everybody, see ya somewhere

CPS2

Wait so... they put out a viral video for something SF related on PS4, then Ono says he's going to announce something, which we think could possibly be:
-a new SF game (the least likely, I think barely anyone actually expected this)
-an USF4 port on PS4
-the 5th new character
-the new gameplay mechanic

And the announcement he's teasing is location test dates? Why not just say "next week we're going to announce the location test dates." They're at a point where if they were gonna take you out to dinner, they'd hype the fuck out of the possibility of eggs being one of the ingredients. Where are we going? Can't tell you that just yet, but I do have a surprise for you coming up later
there will be a beverage! But I can't tell you which one
. I really just wanna know if we're gonna fuck Ono. Stop dick teasing every part of the meal, lets go to mcdonalds and then fuck in the disabled toilets.

Horseress

And the announcement he's teasing is location test dates? Why not just say "next week we're going to announce the location test dates." They're at a point where if they were gonna take you out to dinner, they'd hype the fuck out of the possibility of eggs being one of the ingredients. Where are we going? Can't tell you that just yet, but I do have a surprise for you coming up later
. I really just wanna know if we're gonna fuck Ono. Stop dick teasing every part of the meal, lets go to mcdonalds and then fuck in the disabled toilets.

*dead*

Chavelo

t3MHnEY.gif

Top Bottom