• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 11-17 | EVO Champions Not Guaranteed

casperOne

They're at a point where if they were gonna take you out to dinner, they'd hype the fuck out of the possibility of eggs being one of the ingredients. Where are we going? Can't tell you that just yet, but I do have a surprise for you coming up later
there will be a beverage! But I can't tell you which one
. I really just wanna know if we're gonna fuck Ono. Stop dick teasing every part of the meal, lets go to mcdonalds and then fuck in the disabled toilets.

lol.gif

Even if USF4 got a PS4 port, capcom wouldn't also do a XB1 port eventually?

If there is a PS4 port it's highly likely Sony helped fund it, which would pretty much rule out a Xbox one port obviously. Of course it is possible Capcom is just doing it themselves we'll probably never really know.

xCobalt

If there is a PS4 port it's highly likely Sony helped fund it, which would pretty much rule out a Xbox one port obviously. Of course it is possible Capcom is just doing it themselves we'll probably never really know.

That PS4 trailer showed a few multi-platform games so I don't really understand why some people are thinking USF4 (if it is the case) is a next gen exclusive.

jbug617

Banned
Ono trolling?
@Yoshi_OnoChin: I'd like to stand in line waiting to buying PS4 at Game shop... ;P RT @HighOnPCP: are you going to the #PS4 launch event in New York today?

You know he was in SF because he said he received a gift from Hungry Human at the Capcom office.

jbug617

Banned
I don't think Ono is in NY going off his twitter. He posted this pic 20 minutes ago from his twitter. It's of the Capcom Unity stream guys
cDcuA

Capcom Unity only started the stream 1hr ago.

They could still have a trailer without him being there though.

I don't think Ono is in NY going off his twitter. He posted this pic 20 minutes ago from his twitter. It's of the Capcom Unity stream guys
cDcuA

Capcom Unity only started the stream 1hr ago.

They could still have a trailer without him being there though.

what is Capcom Unity wnet to NY :eek:

That is obviously not Ono's hand. This is all just an elaborate ruse to make us believe he's not there so when he does show up it will still be a surprise.

I know we should prepare for disappointment but I just wanna believe.

How are they making a big deal about it? I haven't been following this very closely.

Sony made up the Hadouken cabs videos and website which features SF references (including a bit of SF4) a few days ago (well an ad company that did TLoU etc). Then we have Ryu driving a cab in the PS4 launch video with a lot of other games.

Now most likely it is timed or whatever, given that is how things run these days. But given how many other games they could be showcasing you'd expect it is at least something specific to the PS4 for now.

Best guess is Sony saw Killer Instinct and threw some biccies at Capcom for a USF4 port just to bump up their offering.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Guys, buy Skullgirls. Or else Capcom will assault your mother and enslave all of gaming, or something.

This message was paid for by Animaaaaay™

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. Twitch seems to be chugging way more than ever.

The fun is about to begin. Going to check out that all access. It's unfortunate the launch games doesn't impress me unlike the XB1 which has three games I would consider interesting. But CBOAT has me thinking it may be safer to get the system in a next revision.

Yep. Twitch seems to be chugging way more than ever.

The fun is about to begin. Going to check out that all access. It's unfortunate the launch games doesn't impress me unlike the XB1 which has three games I would consider interesting. But CBOAT has me thinking it may be safer to get the system in a next revision.
What did CBOAT say about a revision? I missed that.

That entire Sony thing was a complete waste of time. I'm actually kind of annoyed I stopped playing games to watch that garbage. I don't even care about no SF announcement, the whole thing was just awful. The only new thing was what, Uncharted?

Dahbomb

That Kadey curse :p
Well it did die.

Also the only person who consistently out trolls Ono is Kojima. #1 troll of all time.

"New MGSV announcement that will shock everyone!"

*Releases MGS1 Snake with PS1 graphics as a skin for MGSV

Kojima you WONDERFUL TROLL!

Azure J

Legitimately felt meh at all of that. Stupid GAF making a little 90s part of me excited to see Crash again.

Yeah, I know it was my fault but still.

Kumubou

Well it did die.

Also the only person who consistently out trolls Ono is Kojima. #1 troll of all time.

"New MGSV announcement that will shock everyone!"

*Releases MGS1 Snake with PS1 graphics as a skin for MGSV

Kojima you WONDERFUL TROLL!
I think Ono wins in this instance, at least Kojima showed and announced something. Ono was hyping up something and Sony made a viral video/site for... what, exactly? That entire launch show was a giant nothingburger, but I'm still confused as to what in the hell they were teasing there.

Dahbomb

I think Ono wins in this instance, at least Kojima showed and announced something. Ono was hyping up something and Sony made a viral video/site for... what, exactly? That entire launch show was a giant nothingburger, but I'm still confused as to what in the hell they were teasing there.
Ono did announce something....

He announced the location tests. He said that it would be today and it was. It was a USF4 related announcement as he claimed it would be. People thought the timing of it meant that it was USF4 on PS4.

Kojima still wins out in this troll face off.

Kimosabae

Banned
PS4 event actually put me off the PS4. They showed nothing. I expected the launch to suck, but they showed nothing exclusive that will drop in 2014 beyond Infamous (which I don't care about). Pretty much confirmed I don't care about "next-gen" until the FGs drop. Wish arcades would comeback so I wouldn't have to even feel compelled to own one of these transistor trash cans.

Top Bottom