• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 11-17 | EVO Champions Not Guaranteed

.la1n

Pros would refuse, it would show them in a negative light.

Some would refuse maybe but I think most would enjoy the change. It's not like we don't see them putting themselves into negative light every day by just opening their mouth anyway.

Did that Hadouken Cabs thing ever bring any news of note? I was too busy
getting bored while
watching the PS4 thing last night to notice.
gmkroZr.jpg

That's kind of a bad capture and I think she looks okay otherwise in the cartoon, but at least she wasn't Hsien-ko:

mKQHXzc.png

Oh man, dat US Darkstalkers quality entertainment

truly entertainment of the highest quality

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Famitsu: What about the Ultra Combos for Poison, who appeared in SFXTK?

Ayano: One is her Super Art from SFXTK. As for the other, those who are in the know will notice her “Aah!” move has been made into an Ultra Combo.

Famitsu: Huh, you mean from Final Fight!?

Ayano: Think of Revenge…

Famitsu: That’s too crazy (laughs).

Ayano: There’s a console version on the Sega Saturn, so if you can predict it from that (laughs).

At around 5 min 30 sec into the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs1PPp1aeqg

Awesome.

I actually thought Adon was going to get some stuff and lose others. That 2-hit standing Roundhouse makes me want to play him. Its like a better Bison HK.

Guy and Vega need buffs.

in fact, just give Guy's U2 SPD grab range or make it's invulnerability twice as long.

and no pushback on vega's pokes.

Guy and Vega need buffs.

in fact, just give Guy's U2 SPD grab range or make it's invulnerability twice as long.

and no pushback on vega's pokes.
Vega needs buffs. Guy is already secret top tier.
there's gotta be five worse characters than Deejay

Dan
Vega
T.Hawk
uh

well shit
It's a hard knock life bruh.

I swear when deejay gets buffed in ultra all you motherfuckers are gonna get lost in the beat

I already capcom gonna spend more time working on Dan instead of Deejay because that's just how capcom works

Gouken is already secret top tier. I'll never know why characters have a throw into massive damage

Shouta

you mean Adon can't just standing roundhouse grapplers all day erry day?

Well yeah, if it was what, Gief? Hakan maybe? Not against Honda and T. Hawk.

Then again I haven't seen/played a good T. Hawk in a while.

Honda isn't really a grappler. He has an SPD but it's not the same as Hakan, Gief, or T.hawk.

Also, st.hk is stupid good against Hawk

i think Deejay is the worst char in the game, Dakou aside.

Why do two of the best fireball characters have a full screen jump (demon flip)

Why does he have an air parry to make my AA useless and depending on how much recovery, I get back throwed

Why does he have a back throw into ultra

why is his sweep so good

Fuq gouken

Robot Pants

Why does he have an air parry to make my AA useless and depending on how much recovery, I get back throwed

why is his sweep so good

Fuq gouken
You're 100% right dude. Don't listen to half the people in this thread. Gouken (and guy) are 100% top tier. Gouken can do about 400 damage in one combo without even having to use a bar of meter.
I'm expecting to hear people say makoto needs normal buffs any second in this thread.

His Demon Flip is ass fullscreen away unless it's the EX version.
His air parry is already useless since it gets busted by reversals.
Learn to throw tech, and you will never have a problem dealing with that. It's literally the easiest throw in the game to tech out of since the window to tech it is so large.
why is his sweep so good
Beats me.
Fuq gouken
lol

His Demon Flip is ass fullscreen away unless it's the EX version.

His air parry is already useless since it gets busted by reversals.

Learn to throw tech, and you will never have a problem dealing with that. It's literally the easiest throw in the game to tech out of since the window to tech it is so large.

Beats me.

lol
I meant EX

Air Parry is not useless. It stupid enough that he has a ground counter, but he gets to jump throw the air and absorb an attack too?

I can throw tech fine, but with online you never knowwwwwwwwww

Fuq gouken

Top Bottom