• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

Dude came back from behind by going kind of crazy at the end. Oh well, good shit to those guys for winning. Now on to the team tournament.

Gamerbee gotta watch that match and take notes. Tare-zou manage to make his Jaguar Kicks random enough that Daigo couldn't reaction DP it....amazing. BEST ADON.

vulva

Gamerbee gotta watch that match and take notes. Tare-zou manage to make his Jaguar Kicks random enough that Daigo couldn't reaction DP it....amazing. BEST ADON.

Not to discredit him at all on this, but I think in a regular set he wouldn't do as well. He was enough of a nut for one game per player but I think he'd suffer in a scenario where the players can adapt.

BzoVwWkCQAEgELE.jpg

Rainy

Banned
Wait, is losers off stream or is Mago and Momochi just having some salty casuals on that cab?

I think Zhi just said the losers matches are on ustream? Not sure whats the actual link though. So yeah they are playing losers matches on those side cabs.

Rainy

Banned
zhi literally having a meltdown right now.

(completely non related but at this time of night you only meet japanese smash players (at least for me since im west coast) and after like 6 matches I finally beat 3 of them in a smash game, god that was tiring).

furicuri

I was watching the taito stream, daigo won the first match pretty succinctly, so I switched back to the main stream. Did not expect that.

The Rufus player gambled a lot and guessed right most of the time. There was one round where he had a huge life deficit but made it up by landing two jump ins. Then he won the final around by dive kicking like 3 straight times and then finally blocked when Daigo threw a EX DP.

Top Bottom