• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

Riposte

How real is this? And if it is very real, how common?

bzhkpo_imaaeoc_wluau.jpg

Is the Singles tonight or will they hold that for tomorrow?

I've also come to the conclusion that Daigo is too cheap to buy costume packs for his Xbox. Everytime he plays at the arcade or at a overseas tournament with the costume pack installed he's always using one of the alternates. Lately all he uses is the Summer outfit for Evil Ryu. But every time someone uploads him playing on Xbox he always uses the default outfit.

WTF Kazunoko, why didn't he use cr. MP, FAR MP, LK upkicks? I use that after command throw to get the 1 hit up kick that can lead into Ultra. I don't know if close LK works, but it whiffed right there. I'm having a hard time believing that he just tried something new right there without actually knowing if it would work.

Is the Singles tonight or will they hold that for tomorrow?

I've also come to the conclusion that Daigo is too cheap to buy costume packs for his Xbox. Everytime he plays at the arcade or at a overseas tournament with the costume pack installed he's always using one of the alternates. Lately all he uses is the Summer outfit for Evil Ryu. But every time someone uploads him playing on Xbox he always uses the default outfit.

Has to be tonight, Santarouman is there and he's in singles

Zhi sounds like he's actively trying to restrain himself from saying something that might offend someone

Man I thought I was the only one who noticed this. He's definitely more reserved tonight. Can't blame him since he probably got more than he bargained for during his last time on the mic.

And Kachi-something is out. There goes one of the favorites. And MarkMan already declared victory in the chat room.

Has to be tonight, Santarouman is there and he's in singles

Good to know. Looks like I have a long nigh ahead of me lol.

Rainy

Banned
I've played plenty of smash over the last week and haven't had it happen to me nor have I heard of it happening to too many others. You would probably have to target someone quite a large amount I would think..

Rainy

Banned
Definitely not Mago's day lol.

It gets better because if this bracket is correct he faces Daigo in the first round of the singles tournament.

Top Bottom