• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

Kimosabae

Banned
How real is this? And if it is very real, how common?

bzhkpo_imaaeoc_wluau.jpg

Very real. Sakurai mentioned it in the 30 minute Direct that detailed the online modes.

Rhapsody

Banned
How real is this? And if it is very real, how common?

bzhkpo_imaaeoc_wluau.jpg

Apparently people are blowing it out of proportion. I've been hearing it's strict to trigger, and it's through free for all. Something about 3 people spamming taunt and just attacking the one person that tries to get near them? I was told it was a thing that happened on Brawl online a lot.

Either way, people are going to take it the wrong way.

So Nishikin wins just because nobody can block rainbow ball? Man I was salty watching that, it basically felt like a sequel to the TGS tournament where Pepe took out Bonchan and others because either people couldn't punish Q bomb or they couldn't punish him hard enough to make him stop.

So Nishikin wins just because nobody can block rainbow ball? Man I was salty watching that, it basically felt like a sequel to the TGS tournament where Pepe took out Bonchan and others because either people couldn't punish Q bomb or they couldn't punish him hard enough to make him stop.

I smell another "Evil Ryu doesn't have enough tools, it isn't fair" post :p

Bonchan always the bridesmaid. Luckily he's a shoe-in to quality because he has so many points.

Mago will always be 2nd best to me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You know it's fall when the Sun doesn't come up until 8 and it's already dark around 5.

I think I'm going to mess around with the PS4 today.

MechaX

Jesus, what in the hell is up with Smash online.

Either I'm fighting people that are completely new to Smash, or I'm fighting tournament-esque players that are god-like, never inbetween.

Eh, screw it. Back to Persona.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I guess it's a good thing that I didn't know about whatever Taito event that went down some hours ago that Daigo lost in. Shit.

I have USF4 on now solely for Pedepay, but I'll be ever-so-slightly disappointed if he doesn't wear the El Fuerte Summer Costume with the wrestling costume & championship belt.

I'll have it on as a secondary as Marvel starts streaming.

Top Bottom