• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
So, what's the problem with Sticker Star? Talk me out of it, please.
People were expecting an RPG and got a (great) unique adventure game instead. So no problem with the game, but with what people wanted vs. what they got. I had great fun with Paper Mario SS.

Artorias

Banned
Just realized Wii Party U is 850 coins. o_O

Also Wii Fit U is 600 coins, isn't that free if you get the meter which is $20? Also it's digital dust unless you have the fit board.

Wii fit U was free (digitally of course) for a month if you bought the meter, no idea what it costs now though.

I knew I shouldn't have ordered the last batch of posters. Would love to get that Majora's Mask bag. Any idea if the New 3DS will give us any points when it comes out, or will all future products and games not have any codes?

I knew I shouldn't have ordered the last batch of posters. Would love to get that Majora's Mask bag. Any idea if the New 3DS will give us any points when it comes out, or will all future products and games not have any codes?

I don't think so.
And even if they do, some of those physical prize will likely be gone by the time they show up.

Got the 3DS XL pouch, 700 points left to spend. Only downloadable games that I haven't gotten that capture my fancy are Dr. Luigi, Pilotwings, and HarmoKnight. I might get Doc Lewis' Punch-Out!! for the novelty of it.

IS the messenger bag worth getting, GAF?

Have enough coins but honestly, I have about two messenger bags I already own and this one seems pretty simple. :/

Jucksalbe

Banned
Haha, damn, if I hadn't wasted my coins for stupid Kersploosh a few months ago, I could have had NSMB2 or DKCR now.
Guess I have to find something else on 3DS to spend my 475 coins on, but I already own most of the good stuff.

JB2448

People were expecting an RPG and got a (great) unique adventure game instead. So no problem with the game, but with what people wanted vs. what they got. I had great fun with Paper Mario SS.

I 100% agree. People tend to forget that the Japanese title of The Thousand-Year Door is Paper Mario RPG, so Intelligent Systems wanted to branch out and keep future entires in the Paper Mario series from being the same genre.

Finally ordered Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!. I now feel no regret for the Mario hat.

Turns out all my Wii games that I never registered are still eligible for coins? Even Twilight Princess that I bought on launch day back in '06!

tenz0r

Should I spend my points now? or should I wait until the reveal the Gold/Platinum game downloads? I forgot if those require you to use your coins, or you just pick something because of your status

TheOGB

Banned
Only have 495 coins
Don't own a Wii U yet
3DS selection kinda meh, I own most of the good stuff
Feels bad--Ohhh shit wait I don't have HarmoKnight, gimme gimme gimme

BurningHunter

Neo Member
Got Doc Louis' Punch-Out!! and the Animal Crossing playing card set. Now I need to find a way to make at least 10 more coins so I can get The Wonderful 101.

One thing that I just cannot forget is that GAF (by that I mean more than a couple of members) suggested to me Kid Icarus: Uprising, like the game was the second coming of baby Jesus. I got it, and oh my god the controls were terrible. I fear that W101 might be in the same boat.

One thing that I just cannot forget is that GAF (by that I mean more than a couple of members) suggested to me Kid Icarus: Uprising, like the game was the second coming of baby Jesus. I got it, and oh my god the controls were terrible. I fear that W101 might be in the same boat.

Can you draw a circle?

My Wii codes had expired :/
Did you try all of them? I was able to register Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Xenoblade and Metroid Prime 3, but not Mario Kart Wii or Metroid Other M. Metroid Prime Trilogy registers, but there's no Survey to fill out so no coins very strange. Still going through my library.

Do digital games still give you club nintendo points? I'm at 295 total (bought the NES remix shirt and a 3DS game case like a chump a couple months back) and 10 points from gold.

zigg

Got the Fierce Deity Link jigsaw puzzle, because we like puzzles and my daughter and I loved that art.

Or at least I thought I got it. Coins deducted and it hasn't made it to my list yet 😣

I heard something similar in the KI:U threads "just hold it with your pinky, it is easy" (or whatever it was they said, can't remember the exact quotes).

I'm not making fun of you; drawing shapes is a core part of the game. You can use the right-stick, though, which kind of makes it like Skate.

_SAKY_

"Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!" that any good? is it rare?

This is the last chance to get it. All of the NA codes, distributed years ago from Club Nintendo, have since expired. Other than Piracy (Wii) this is probably the last chance we'll ever have to DL this.

Cruxist

Grabbed Kid Icarus Uprising and Harmoknight.

Thought about the messenger bag, but I've gotten enough physical stuff from them. Still got my statue in a storage box somewhere around here...

overcast

For people afraid that W101 will be free for platinum, REMEMBER that we will have digital games on the platinum/gold rewards ... and we will sill be able to spend money on these games AFTER the platinum/gold rewards being shown.
So you're suggesting to just wait until they reveal the awards?

Top Bottom