• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Who can say? We've never had games given out on the EU stars catalogue ever, but they'll probably want to provide something for people to use excess stars on, and digital games essentially have zero cost ,so...

Still, 850 EU stars are worth a lot less than 850 NA coins (you get roughly 5 times as many stars as coins). So don't be expecting to get Wonderful 101 or anything for that. You might, if lucky, get a NES or GB virtual console game.
Oh man, OK. Really, I would be happy to just get Super Metroid, but from what you said even that sounds unlikely lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Argh I gotta make decisions fast ... I just know all the physical items will be sold out within hours once everyone wakes up. -_-

Also gotta input some codes and take surveys quick. Listening to Prelude to War from the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack, haha

I have 1555 coins, plus 180 coins when I do the post play surveys. Time to think about what I want.

Doc Louis and Golden will be no brainers for me. From there I'll have to think.

I didn't expect this many games to be available.

olimpia84

Got the Animal Crossing cards (no brainer imo) and the Zelda puzzle set. Still have leftover for a cheap digital game download. Awesome!

Pikma

Banned
I'll see how many codes I can snag from my games, I always forget to register them. The last time I used them was for that Luigi diorama so I must have quite a few by now, hopefully :( there's so much shit I want, getting 3DLand and Sticker Star if I can afford both

Got 645 coins, so 5 coins short of getting Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island and Majora's Mask (and I don't really want to buy the remake).

Leaning towards Harmoknight or one of the Mario Vs. Donkey Kong instead...

Though if I didn't have it already, I'd be jumping into W101 headfirst, great price. Wii Party U should be at 600 instead.

They don't "sell out" of the games right? Just the physical items? And they aren't going to add new games other than what is there, correct?

Daknight

Got me The Wonderful 101. That was a really nice reward! Downloading once I get home!! Have 50 coins left that will probably never get to use since I have no other codes to add *lol*

My Game is still not in the order inquiry :(

rbqPITy.gif

God i hope the new Club Nintendo thingy is better.

Grabbed the second SSB poster set, the Zelda XL bag and Doc Louis. Might be able to squeeze out enough coins for the 3DS game case but we'll see.

Bullza2o

Just got the AC playing cards because they look cool. I still have a lot to register, and hopefully have enough for another physical prize before they all sell out.

Sealtest

Got the messenger bag, Wonderful 101, kid icarus uprising and super mario 3d land.

I was planning on buying kid icarus uprising again eventually after my copy and my 3d land copy was stolen so this is great!

Tried ordering, and get an order confirmation page and everything, but no coins deducted. What do?

Yeah, this happened to me.

Now, I try to go back to the reward page to order again (?) and it's giving me some garbage about Wario keeping my coins safe.

*sigh* Nintendo. Jesus.

KevinG

I've got around 250 coins. Is it confirmed that the new 3DS XL won't come with anything Club Nintendo related? That was going to be my chance to hit platinum and be able to afford stuff I actually want.

I want that 3DS XL patch something fierce.

jorgejjvr

Do you guys know if games like monster hunter 4 and majora mask will give more club Nintendo coins?? I still need some more lol

And yeah site is down, which it's weird since it was working seconds ago, I even put up a new code

Great. CN is freaking out. Put in an old CN code for Ninja Gaiden 3 I had laying around. Got the first screen of the survey, then it kicked me out.

No spot for it in my to do list, so i put the code in again, "This code has already been registered"

Fuck.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It ate my fucking 3D World code! I put in the code, took the survey, then WHOOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG, and now I don't have the coins and the product isn't in my list of registered products! Putting in the code again says it's already been registered! Fuck this!

[edit] OK, it's showing that I "still have to take a survey" for 3D World. It didn't totally eat my code. Gave me a hard fucking time ordering the 3DS game case, though. Spin up some servers, Nintendo

Bullza2o

It ate my fucking 3D World code! I put in the code, took the survey, then WHOOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG, and now I don't have the coins and the product isn't in my list of registered products! Putting in the code again says it's already been registered! Fuck this!

Had the same scenario when I inputted my Pokemon AS code. After a couple of refreshes I saw it on my To-Do list.

If it appears to have eaten your code, be sure to check to-dos. It looked like it ate a few of my codes but then they showed up on the list and I could take the survey again without needing to enter a code.

From what I remember, Mario Advance 3 is worse than the Super Nintendo version, correct?

Just about all of Nintendo's GBA ports are worse in some way. Washed out colors, lower resolution, annoying voice clips, modified content, etc.

About the only one that came out more positive than negative was Mario Advance 4 (SMB3), but that was only for all of the tons of e-reader content... which was, at best, extremely cumbersome to setup (you needed 2 GBAs so one could feed the other the e-reader data) and at worst, basically impossible to do nowadays because all of that stuff is ultra-rare and most of it wasn't even released in the United States.

SMA3 was probably the worst of the lot, though, yeah. The GBA isn't setup to handle Super FX stuff, and there are some notable places where the visuals took a serious hit.

It ate my Star Fox 3D reward!

Complete the order, error with Wario. Got my coins taken and no code. Nothing in my order inquiries and no email.

Is the calendar for next year or this year? Pretty pointless if this year. Want those playing cards! Need 140 more coins though....

E: are the Elite status rewards going to be Free? If not I'm waiting to spend my points.

I think we gotta wait it out I bought something and that happened to me.

The Club Nintendo Site is shitting the bed.

Top Bottom