• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Anth0ny

hmm, registered a copy of m&l dream team but it gave me an error after filling out the survey.

when i tried registering again it says that my pin has been used.

should i wait or contact customer support?

happened to me and I got fucked over. emailed them and got an automated response. I should call them but I have exams to study for and can't wait on hold for an hour to talk to someone at club nintendo.

I'm just going to wait until the errors are gone completely before registering any more games. if the majora's mask puzzle is gone by then, whatever.

SystemUser

Person at a gamestop near me scavenging club Nintendo codes

I bought Steel Diver used at Gamestop for $2.50. There were two boxes on the shelve and only one had a code. I took it up to the register and the clerk swapped the boxes when I gave him the display box that had a code. The box he swapped it with also had code. The paper was more crispy and untouched looking so I didn't question the swap. I wanted the game for $2.50, but if the code worked that was bonus. I got it home and got 40 coins.

Was the guy stealing the paper insert with the code or taking pictures of them or something else?

LeetBM

Neo Member
I'm going to be giving out more Club Nintendo codes for free on my Twitter account @NextGenPlayer. Give me a follow and watch my feed if you want some codes!

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Dang I want those new Smash Bros. posters but I only have 200 coins and no more codes to turn in. What's the easiest way to get them? I'd be willing to pay for them but I don't know my options.

I'm gonna get f-zero x 😃

going back and forth on physical stuff vs actual games. the messenger bag looks.. hard to see. the puzzle maybe? i think I'll just get link's awakening and NES remix. man, the wii shop channel is slow as hell.

I'm so bored I'm actually writing real suggestions instead of spamming the box with random stuff or quotes from the game.

Mario Party 8 for example...
What ever happen to that cool battle mode from Mario Party 3 where you trained a random minion for battle.

That was sweet. Bring that back.
It's Angry Birds... not much to say.

I have a funny story on why I own this game. You see, Toys R Us was holding this bizarre sale where, if you bought this game, you got any other 3DS game free. They also had a 50% coupon for this game. The deals stacked. So for 12.50 I got this game and another game. Two games for half the price of one and all I had to do was buy this game.

This is why I own Angry Birds Star Wars. Angry Birds Star Wars has more hours played than the game I got with it (Sonic Lost World... ehhhhh). Which is kind of funny.

When you have 32 Post Play surveys worth a whopping 10 coins each, it's hard not to just start rambling.

maxcriden

happened to me and I got fucked over. emailed them and got an automated response. I should call them but I have exams to study for and can't wait on hold for an hour to talk to someone at club nintendo.

I'm just going to wait until the errors are gone completely before registering any more games. if the majora's mask puzzle is gone by then, whatever.

There's chat help too, that could be quicker.

I've just been sitting watching the belly button ring spin on the wii shop channel for 15 minutes. the power button doesn't even turn the system off. none of the buttons do anything. I'm losing my mind.

I'm going to be giving out more Club Nintendo codes for free on my Twitter account @NextGenPlayer. Give me a follow and watch my feed if you want some codes!

Don't bother with this guys. There's someone using a machine or something to snag the codes before a human can even copy+paste. :/

No other reason for why the codes are invalid after 3 seconds.

Elija2

I've just been sitting watching the belly button ring spin on the wii shop channel for 15 minutes. the power button doesn't even turn the system off. none of the buttons do anything. I'm losing my mind.

Nintendo reallocated the Wii Shop Channel servers to Club Nintendo.

Roo

Seems like you're done giving those away
I'm always late for stuff like this lol
Hopefully you get new codes in the future
Oh well, everyone who managed to get one, congrats :/

hmm, registered a copy of m&l dream team but it gave me an error after filling out the survey.

This happened to me just now...the hell? Is there no way for me to get these coins now?

well i have 300 coins left and i dont want anything. so if you want a game just be the first to reply to this and tell me what you want
edit:gone someone pm'd

webkatt

Just wanted to confirm that you can gift the code to another person, right?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

What are you going to give me?

vareon

Thanks, guys. And lol whoops sorry, my brother just bought a 2DS and I thought I'd give him a gift. Maybe next time!

Nah, I was only half-joking, man. Anyway, you don't have to worry about gifting a Club Nintendo code, Nintendo is perfectly OK with it.
I'm heartbroken

If this happens to you, try looking in the To-Do History tab in your account (accessible via the Account & Coins link on every page). Usually any failed surveys will appear here. If it's not there, then definitely contact support, but in my (admittedly limited) experience I've never seen a code just disappear, even during the current network meltdown.

Platy

Bayonneta 2 downloudable gives 50+10 and bayonetta 1 gives 30+10 right ?

And you will have discont in one if you have the other ... so it is like 60 bucks for 100 coins ?

How does Golden Sun hold up? Having a blast with Earthbound on the Wii U Gamepad and thinking about picking GS up since it'll be another RPG.

maxcriden

How does Golden Sun hold up? Having a blast with Earthbound on the Wii U Gamepad and thinking about picking GS up since it'll be another RPG.

I mean, it holds up well for what it is but what it is is something a bit archaic for me. The game looks good. The turn-based battles and immense amount of text feel like a lot for me but I'm saying this as someone who doesn't play turn-based RPGs except for the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series, which I find a bit more immersive in their action. If you like traditional RPGs and never played the GS series, though, I think the GBA games are quite good.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

Happened to me a bunch yesterday. As mentioned you can either wait a bit for the survey to populate in your to-do list, or just back up a few pages in your browser to when you first started the survey(the first screen after putting the code pin # where you enter your age, etc... and it pops-up a window with your saved preferences pre-survey questions)

Re-enter that stuff(or choose your saved preferences from pop-up window again) and go to next page and it should let you fill out the survey again with a blank form.

Should let you finish now and get the coins. (Just do continually if you get another error message after submitting, better than waiting on the to-do list petrified that it won't happen)

Oh and ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE SCREEN TO SHOW YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER COINS WHEN FINISHING A SURVEY!!! You will notice the webpage is still loading information after the survey mentions it being 'finished' It is loading your coin count(shown with an image after 10-20 seconds) and I've had a few hiccups when I jump right into another pin# instead of waiting for that coin confirmation to populate on screen.

Added about 1200 coins from ancient DS games and Wii titles I never added yesterday, so I hit a LOT of errors and such making sure everything got sorted. Shame that I missed out on DKCR, Metroid Other M, and a few others due to those pin's expiring late last year(expiration date in fine print on the pin insert). :( Hotel Dusk, Brain Training, and several older games from ~2006 still accepted though.

ctfg23

about that zleda bag , is there any video for it ?
i am not sure if i should pick it

There doesn't appear to be a video since none have been shipped yet, but it'll probably look like the red/blue ones that were available a while back, just with the Zelda theme/colors.

NVmflvr.jpg

i am talking about the big bag , not the 3DS XL bag
Considering it's not out yet, no, there isn't.
However, if it's anything like the old one, you could give yourself an idea by watching some videos of it on Youtube. I hope that's not the case, though, 'cause that one was pretty crappy overall.

Having played the original for a few hours before giving up on it (As well as like, 15 minutes of Dark Dawn... I can see that entry was panned), I can conclude that Golden Sun is an average RPG series, nothing remarkable about it really. Other than the novelty of being one of the very few non-Mario RPGs published by Nintendo (At least in the GCN/GBA era and prior to it. Now we have stuff like Xenoblade and the other Rainfall games to kinda pad it out). Really at the time, it was either Golden Sun or Earthbound if you weren't into Mario RPG's.

Also for what it's worth, even without prior knowledge, if you play Golden Sun or one of the GBA Camelot Mario Sports games, you can just TELL they were made by the same company. They seem to borrow quite a few elements. The music-style, text, etc.

(And no, Zelda games aren't RPGs... at least not in the traditional sense)

webkatt

How can I check if my codes are valid.

I have a code for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I entered it on a non-logged in CN page and it said it was 40 coins.

I log into my account and try to register the game. It says the pin has already been used.

How can I check if the code is valid.

In my account history I don't have the game registered.

Crossposting from other thread:

----

Nintendo sent me an automatic form email, but it has a section about if you got an error and didn't receive a code, or accidentally ordered the same digital reward twice.

Ordered a Club Nintendo Reward but did not receive download code/order confirmation email:

We're aware of this issue and your Coins are truly safe. Please watch for an order confirmation email next week. It will include your download code. If you happen to have ordered more than one of the same digital reward in error, please do not redeem any additional codes.

Question: When I redeem a game do the send me a code or is the game linked to my NNID account? I ask because I want 3D Land as a gift for my brother but I don't know if it's possible.

SystemUser

Question: When I redeem a game do the send me a code or is the game linked to my NNID account? I ask because I want 3D Land as a gift for my brother but I don't know if it's possible.

They give you a code that l good until the end of June this year. You could give the code to your brother. They give you the code instantly upon confirmation and also email it to you afterwards.

Sealtest

Sorry if this was brought up but does everyone else's Messenger bag also show up like this in orders?I find it odd that it's the only thing so far ive "bought" from club nintendo to not show a coin value.

Gg7uXSu.jpg

Shouldn't it say 800 instead of 0?

Sorry if this was brought up but does everyone else's Messenger bag also show up like this in orders?I find it odd that it's the only thing so far ive "bought" from club nintendo to not show a coin value.

Gg7uXSu.jpg

I ordered the zelda pouch, have the same thing showing. The points were deducted, but the order history shows 0.

Never got a confirmation email.

Mecca

Gg7uXSu.jpg

Mine doesn't even show up in my order history, but I have the confirmation email. Two of them in fact. I think as long as you have the confirmation number you should be fine. The site is so messed up right now, nothing is showing up like it should be.

Top Bottom