• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Dumb question: totally new to club nintendo and just registered enough games to get to platinum status.
Do I lose it once I use my coins or will I still be eligible for the elite gift after redeeming?
Don't worry, you can't lose your status, it's there to stay. Spend away and enjoy your rewards.

Has anyone actually downloaded Flipnote yet? It's telling me that it's not currently being distributed :/
It just finished downloading. Where are you getting that message from? An entry for it should have appeared in your to-do list on the Club Nintendo site.

Insaniac

Gonna just ask here. I need 100 coins to get to elite/platinum. Would anyone be so kind to PM a couple codes if they've got extras lying around? I was planning to use n3DS / mh4u to reach platinum, but of course, Nintendo goes and screws everything up by not letting me redeem them for coins

AEREC

I forget...when I buy a new 3DS, Majora's mask (retail) and Monster Hunter 4 (digital) this friday...will they come with club nintendo codes to enter in for coins?

I forget...when I buy a new 3DS, Majora's mask (retail) and Monster Hunter 4 (digital) this friday...will they come with club nintendo points?

Neither will. The cutoff was mid-January releases, I believe.

Gonna just ask here. I need 100 coins to get to elite/platinum. Would anyone be so kind to PM a couple codes if they've got extras lying around? I was planning to use n3DS / mh4u to reach platinum, but of course, Nintendo goes and screws everything up by not letting me redeem them for coins

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984959&highlight=club+nintendo

There's a different thread for begging for codes - let's keep this one clear of requests.

I forget...when I buy a new 3DS, Majora's mask (retail) and Monster Hunter 4 (digital) this friday...will they come with club nintendo codes to enter in for coins?
Nothing coming out past Jan. 20th will have codes in the US.
So you have to buy the old XL if you want the points.

TunaLover

I have a Flipnote code, not sure if it will give you coins though...

SystemUser

I have gotten to the order screen for Flipnote 3D twice this morning and then the when I click the final button it fails, and the maintenance Mario screen comes up. I will try later.

Dumb question: totally new to club nintendo and just registered enough games to get to platinum status.

Do I lose it once I use my coins or will I still be eligible for the elite gift after redeeming?

No, you don't lose the status is by using the coins. If I had 300 and earned gold and then I spend all 300 leaving me at 0 then I still only need 300 more to earn platinum. You don't have to ever hold 600 coins at one time to get platinum you just have to have 600 coins added to your account in the same year. Once you unlock the rewards level they are unlocked even if you spend all the coins.

I bought the Jigsaw puzzle 5 days ago when the site was glitching. Deducted -800 points, but never got an email or a confirmation number or screen, and it doesn't show up under the orders tab.

It does appear in my coin history though. Called 5 days ago and still nothing. Hope it doesn't sell out before they fix my order. They wouldn't give me my coins back and said I have to wait it out and see if they can fix it first. When I asked "since you aren't giving me my coins back, can you assure me if it sells out before you fix my order, that I will indeed get one?

The answer was no.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Why did they do this whole reward cutoff thing? Now even when I log in I get kicked off. What a pain.

Dad

I can't even access the site. I've just been getting a "Site Under Maintenance" page for the last four hours. Some of you are actually getting onto the site proper? What's going on here?

Roo

I can't even access the site. I've just been getting a "Site Under Maintenance" page for the last four hours. Some of you are actually getting onto the site proper? What's going on here?

Yeah, I logged in to redeem my Flipnote code just fine.
Are you from NA? If not, maybe they're blocking access to non-NA IP's again.

maxcriden

Go in through the rewards page and keep reloading till it lets you in. Also, if you complete a survey the page will hang for several long seconds before giving you the coins, so don't click to another page till it auto-loads the completed survey page with your new coin total.

So guys, I have a problem, probably a big one. I ordered Dr Luigi a couple of hours ago when the page was a little bit collapsed and after ordering it the web went down. I went back after a couple of hours and the game appears as "Ordered" in my history but I haven't recieved any code, nor is the game appearing in the "Order inquiries" tab nor the "To do list" one. The 300 coins were taken from my total yet the game is nowhere to be seen.
Has anyone had a similar problem? What should I do?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
So guys, I have a problem, probably a big one. I ordered Dr Luigi a couple of hours ago when the page was a little bit collapsed and after ordering it the web went down. I went back after a couple of hours and the game appears as "Ordered" in my history but I haven't recieved any code, nor is the game appearing in the "Order inquiries" tab nor the "To do list" one. The 300 coins were taken from my total yet the game is nowhere to be seen.
Has anyone had a similar problem? What should I do?

Happened to me to. You should receive your code by email shortly if you see it deducted on your coin status.

If not by tmrw, contact Ninty customer support.

SystemUser

It's a bit ridiculous that the European members are still burning...

Is europe going to get new (similar) rewards too?

Haven't been following the thread is this for US only and if so does Europe(Australia) have Similar Rewards ?

Do the PAL regions handle it per country? I know they have Nintendo of Europe, but I thought Club Nintendo was setup separately for each country. I assumed that you guys had your own thread or something. A lot of this timeline was established when Club Nintendo posted the closure notice. The closure notice laid out when different parts of Club Nintendo shutdown. I assume your Club Nintendo issued a similar closure notice. It is a big banner across the top the NoA Club Nintendo website.

Qwyjibo

Has anyone had any luck with getting support after submitting a question/issue through Nintendo Support online?

I ordered two (ugh) copies of Golden Sun but never received any download codes. I submitted my issue on Feb. 7 but still haven't heard back.

20cent

Banned
amazing.

(why did I spent most of my coins in random few nes/gb games they were offering in the last few weeks after the club nintendo ending announcement......)

Anbec7

So a question about the Wii games...
If I order those I have to use them in the Wii Mode correct?
But if I don´t want that... is there a way to port them over to the Wii U menu?

Ondore

If they've had a Wii U release, you can cash them in Wii mode then upgrade them in the eShop for $1 (NES)/$1.50 (SNES).

Tevious

10 coins short of 200 to grab another SNES title. Did a google search, I hope these free games still work to get me over.

I looked at my history and I missed a lot of post play surveys. If only I had done just 1 more.

Loco4Coco

Is it safe to say that no one has gotten any physical rewards yet? Got a order confirmation email 2 weeks ago but have yet to get a "shipped" confirmation email.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh fucking nice... I was only 10 coins short of being gold... I logged on the site today and got a post play survey for Zombi U lol...

I want to grab Earthbound, LTTP and another game (can't decide between Super Metroid, Super Punch Out or.... Pilotwings? lol)...

I guess I should probably wait to see what the gold rewards will be in case one of those games is part of it before spending any of my coins.

Do you still earn coins for purchasing digital games that came out before January? Only 15 coins away from DKC3D. (Also, cheap-ish eshop game recommendations welcome)

Um.

So I was finally able to log on for the first time and days, and all my coins are gone.

Is there anything I can do about that or am I just fucked?

Edit: Nevermind, I refreshed and they showed up for some reason.

I had a glitched order and got my code... both of them. I think that getting a refund for one will require calling Nintendo, and I don't really want to do that so...

if anyone else accidentally double ordered something, and they want a download code for EarthBound in exchange, then i'm all ears

Qwyjibo

I also finally got my codes. I had a double order for Golden Sun (Wii U).

So if anyone else has an extra copy of a 200 coin game and wants Golden Sun, I'm obviously looking trade. Really hoping for Yoshi's Island or even Super Mario World.

Platy

I had a glitched order and got my code... both of them. I think that getting a refund for one will require calling Nintendo, and I don't really want to do that so...

if anyone else accidentally double ordered something, and they want a download code for EarthBound in exchange, then i'm all ears

Someone said they received an email telling to don't use the code ... and it appeared to be considerably easy to get the code back with just an email

graywolf323

Do you still earn coins for purchasing digital games that came out before January? Only 15 coins away from DKC3D. (Also, cheap-ish eshop game recommendations welcome)

I never got a registration survey for Golden Sun Wii U but maybe that's just the system being so damn broken

edit: to clarify it does show in my to-do history as completed but I never filled it out or got points for it :-/

Top Bottom