• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero thieves, includin Eldin. Funnily, on the healer side I have Maria, Fran and several copies of the common white and red mages.

Edit: And of course, I roll today's standard summons and one of them is Eldin. Complaining on GAF really works! Uhm... I've rolled at least five featured summons and I haven't got Terra, Cecil, Rydia, Exdeath, Garland, Sabin or Could of Darkness! And I haven't encountered a bag full of money in real life, either!

Chille

Where did you get the recipies from?

Accesory shop in Royal Capital Grandshelf

Ci6pGhvWkAAuM1f.jpg:large

Yu Narukami

Murasame
Basic information
Description
Demon Blade, which is said to have smoked a lot of blood

In English it says it drains blood. I suppose it doesn't give an extra ability because I didn't notice anything.

Chille

Murasame
Basic information
Description
Demon Blade, which is said to have smoked a lot of blood

In English it says it drains blood. I suppose it doesn't give an extra ability because I didn't notice anything.

Grats on the win, I still need to beat him

Right now my best weapon is Ogrekiller, got it from Coliseum
Attack+36

ZangBa

I'm hoarding all my friends points and don't even know why. Is it even possible to get better than a 3* through them?

Visceir

Since people are going to start getting their hands on more FP I'd like to point out that it takes 21 dupes to get 100% trust and some FP units do have worthwhile trust rewards

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just started the game...man the music in this game :eek:
Sry but i just cant bother to reroll...
Hop in. Rerolling is easy:
- You need to have 1 dummy (secondary) Facebook account
- So that you dont mess up, before you start log out from Facebook in the device youre playing.

1. Start game normally, play so long that you have 500 Lapis crystal and do summon
2.If the unit was some Troll Gold:
- Login to your dummy secondary Facebook account
- in game go "Menu" -> "Options" Facebook "Login"
- Start game again
- Go "Menu" -> Options" Facebook "Logout"
-> Game throws you to start, do tutorial again
--> Rinse and repeat

3. If the unit was awesome tier "Best" unit
- in game go "Menu" -> "Options" Facebook "Login"
- Now you have tied game to your main Facebook account

Code:
Units to look for in Global Beta:

"Best": Vaan | Exdeath | Bartz | Cecil | CoD

Noteworthy: Firion | Garland | Terra | Roselia
Useful: Cyan | Miyuki | Edgar | Shantotto | Krile | Vivi
Thanks man,
but i dont think i have the time right now to get to deep into the game or spend hours on rerolling. I just started the game and the first impressions are very positive. My first roll was Bedile - and since he isnt mentioned anywhere i guess that he is crap. But such i live...just hope he is good enough to clear the Story Quests with help of stronger friend units.

My ID:

As said i have a bad lead - but if you dont mind send me a request, i could use some stronger Friend characters xD

Edit:

Then again im wondering how tough the game will be later on without Vaan and co. - anyone knows if they are needed for Story Quest clears later on ?
This is the current Tier List

http://altema.jp/ffbe/unit

Only 3 of the current 22 top Units Are in the Game Right now.

But don't use shadow...
Thanks, but i wont bother with rerolling this time...just hope i can enjoy the game without a Top Tier unit.

Do I have to delete my Google account from my phone in order to not auto login in this game? Everytime I start it up it loads.

So far I have Sabin, Cyan, Shantotto and Fran.

Shantotto and Cyan seem pretty good at the moment.

238 477 139

Using Fran.

I was never into rerolling. Just playing with whatever I receive.

Awesome game, btw.

Appreciate all the tips you guys have posted.

Credo

Thanks man,
but i dont think i have the time right now to get to deep into the game or spend hours on rerolling. I just started the game and the first impressions are very positive. My first roll was Bedile - and since he isnt mentioned anywhere i guess that he is crap. But such i live...just hope he is good enough to clear the Story Quests with help of stronger friend units.

My ID:

As said i have a bad lead - but if you dont mind send me a request, i could use some stronger Friend characters xD

Edit:

Then again im wondering how tough the game will be later on without Vaan and co. - anyone knows if they are needed for Story Quest clears later on ?

Thanks, but i wont bother with rerolling this time...just hope i can enjoy the game without a Top Tier unit.

You made the right choice. I've been rerolling for days and have nothing to show for it except Firion, who was underwhelming compared to the titans like Exdeath and Cecil, which led me to keep rerolling. Since then, I've had nothing but Penelo, Shadow, Galuf, Rydia, and Russell dupes. Be content with your decision because it's going to save you hours of exasperation.

Visceir

Edit:

Story quests will be easy to get through.

You might have some difficulties with trials/event dungeons but even those were easy in the beginning.

Not rerolling is the correct choise, you could always do it later on when they have rate-ups if you really felt like it. The current content in game can be cleared in couple hours.

Jeffrey

if you want bio blaster for white dragon, do remember Terra magiteck armor (free unit from preregister event that was already reached) has it too.

Visceir

Visceir do you have Lightning? How many times did you have to pull?

I do not.

I do however have 2 Dual-wield trust materias and other neat things.

Lightning starts out at 5* and I think you all can imagine by now how difficult it can be to get a rainbow pull.

Let me know if you want my further opinion on this.

Chille

nearly had my first lose in Coliseum, but I beat the B final boss and got recipe for making hi-potions
3 water crystal
3 life orbs

now to attempt A rank

Ci7WdwKXIAEQLHG.jpg

Yu Narukami

I do not.

I do however have 2 Dual-wield trust materias and other neat things.

Lightning starts out at 5* and I think you all can imagine by now how difficult it can be to get a rainbow pull.

Let me know if you want my further opinion on this.

I think you would advise against aiming for a specific pull but I heard she's a true killer machine lol.

Pejo

So I'm finally to the point that I'm ready to rank up two characters to 5*. It seems the only place that drops the 5* materials are Advanced Vortex and random steals from high ranks in Colosseum. With the 15 NRG requirement, this is going to take quite a while, I'd imagine. It feels bad when 2/4 fights in the Advanced Vortex are vs. a single enemy that only drops a single item.

Rixa

Thanks man,
My ID:

No worries, just login daily and when he beta ends we hopefully get tickets (10) rhat you can pull. Ill add you to my friend list, just remember to send friend points daily.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got 3 star Sarah on a friend pull. I like her attack buff song. still not sure who I should have in my last slot (it's either her, 3-star kenyu, or 2-star mel) but so far she seems like the best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom