• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizkid7

Mmmmyup, this game is telling me to stop pulling methinks. One last 11 pull to see if I got lucky and the only 4* or higher I got out of it was Shadow.

Oh well! At least I got a tank finally - well, two if you count the surprise WoL.

robotuw

WHAT!??!!

I actually got her. On the last goddamn daily pull. Blue...to yellow...to rainbow...and there she was. Well Lightning, your games are shit but that won't stop me from using you for everything now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
^^^ YES!!! CONGRATS, BUTT ASS

Quick question: When banners end, do those characters still appear in general pool of pullable characters?

(Will I still have a chance to pull Lightning on a daily 1/2 banner / rare banner once this ends?)

Quick question: When banners end, do those characters still appear in general pool of pullable characters?

(Will I still have a chance to pull Lightning on a daily 1/2 banner / rare banner once this ends?)

Yes, the only exception to that rule is Limited units which so far has only been the Crystal Defender banner. Fencer, Juggler, Thief.

Muku

After reading about the loss of WoL last night I went and locked all my characters. Hadn't had an issue at this point but now I'm paranoid.

Also, this mornings pull was Lud! Woot! Cactauring Lud up with last bit of this event.

Going to say recently this game has been crashing more often than it used to. And usually at most inconvenient times. Though up until this morning, it's given me credit despite scaring me. It usually crashes when I defeat something. Always biting my nails going back into it. This morning I wanted to rage throw my ipad out the window.

First attempt at Frost Dragon went down the drain when he decided to confuse the crap out of both Lenna and Terra. That was not a productive run. Second run was going really well. He killed one person at end but had it in the bag. He flashes once as he's been defeated. Crash. I swear to god if I have a point back and he's still there.... Point back. Still there. Well this is trash. Third time was just as bad as the first. Screw this. ><

tariniel

Anyone else really behind on quests and explorations now? I have 16 ongoing quests, and a bunch of dungeons still have "New" notifications because I never cleared the exploration. Instead of using energy to finish these up I'm spamming the enchanted maze, TM grinding or still gathering lumber for my 2nd Shining Splendor, and now there's the new event tomorrow that I need to go hard on for Lightning.

So much to do!

wilstreak

Yes, so imagine when Orlandu banner goes live
and then you pull a rainbow crystal thinking that you got him, but it is Lightning instead, the dissapontment

LOL

Muku

Anyone else really behind on quests and explorations now? I have 16 ongoing quests, and a bunch of dungeons still have "New" notifications because I never cleared the exploration. Instead of using energy to finish these up I'm spamming the enchanted maze, TM grinding or still gathering lumber for my 2nd Shining Splendor, and now there's the new event tomorrow that I need to go hard on for Lightning.

So much to do!

I had to make a list of all the stuff I'm behind on LOL. This event has been awesome for my units though.

Rixa

King Mog:

Screenshot_20160929-191257.png
Screenshot_20160929-191308.png
Screenshot_20160929-191324.png

Valentus

To get the materials for blood sword youll need:

1 time ADV S-5
3 times ADV S-3
8 times ADV S-4

Total of 12 circuits. Thats 120 battles. And it looks like that ADV S-4 repeat reward can be or Blood Stone, or Stainless Steel... if the prize is random between those 2, it could take more battles.

Ouch.

Kouriozan

Well, people said tanks aren't really needed in Global, and then Gumi is like "surprise! New colosseum difficulty."
Really looking forward to those bosses.

Rixa

To get the materials for blood sword youll need:

1 time ADV S-5
3 times ADV S-3
8 times ADV S-4

Total of 12 circuits. Thats 120 battles. And it looks like that ADV S-4 repeat reward can be or Blood Stone, or Stainless Steel... if the prize is random between those 2, it could take more battles.

Ouch.
No ouch, finally something to do in Colo. Been slacking to do it after 3 dailies.

robotuw

So the only way to awaken to 6* is through events? What if you pull a Delita or Lightning after this Mog King event? I assume they are adding in a 4th awakening vortex at some point?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So the only way to awaken to 6* is through events? What if you pull a Delita or Lightning after this Mog King event? I assume they are adding in a 4th awakening vortex at some point?

or those materials will just start appearing in the awakening vortex. but if sacred crystals are any indication, i'm betting 6* stuff will be like 1 every 3 battles.

Kouriozan

King Moogle events will regularly come back for FF IV, XIII, III, etc...
You can stockpile the mats if you want, less work to do for the future events.

ZangBa

I hear the grind for currency in this event is much worse than mogcakes. I don't know if I can go through this again, even for Lightning...

Lyrian

How does Dualcast work?

The same spell cast twice for the MP cost of one?

You'll have an spell called "Dualcast" in your spell list.

Click/tap that, and then you can click two spells (same or different) in immediate succession. The unit will cast those spells that turn in the order you selected them. MP costs are at regular price per spell selected.

Really frigging useful ability.

Jeffrey

Is the game out on Amazon? Yeah, it shows up in the app store for me. I dunno how to buy Lapis with amazon coins though, or what the ratios are.

Oh by the way, after dailies and another summon ticket, I've now pulled over 100 times with no lightning B-) this is neat

try buying them, a popup should appear.

my android phone is at home atm so I can't test.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So I guess I'm leveling up my Kefka now too.

I'll have Celes, Tellah, Kefka 1x, and hopefully Kefka 2x, and Kyrie to take with.

Good thing about me not caring about these FFT units is the event got a lot easier for me. Tickets and SQs. Anything else extra, I'll just start to stock for eventually when I can turn my current to 6*.

I'll switch over to my Kefka with 340 MAG for you all starting tomorrow. You're welcome ^_^

bonkeng

Chilly please. Fix your pics. Everyone's excited!

EDIT: Saw Chilly's pull. 2 Ludmille. GRATZ CHILLY, finally,a ll the curse has been broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom