• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
odwoLFx.jpg

Quotes for a new page and I don't even care!!!

Valus

I think it's funny that Ramza is on the event announcement and has a king mog exclusive but he's not on tomorrow's banner.

WOOOOO Congrats CCIE and Chilly!

So happy for you!

Now back to the grind son!

I went from being happy with not much to do to being overwhelmed!

UGH here we go again FAM

Rixa

Ok, I used a lot of Jumbos to get my 3* lvl 1 Tellah to 5* max level :D.
Good thing is my Blizzaga team is ready. Lasswell was laready maxed, he can start chain or whatever.
Iam out of Jumbos tho :p

Screenshot_20160929-202943.png

Grats Chilly

Rixa

you think They modified the event slightly to counter the blizzaga team?

Iam fairly sure they did modify it :p. Its ok, cause my plan was max level Tellah at some point anyways. Other units were already maxed :).

It might be that I go in with my "normal" team. If tank is not needed I can swap it to Firion or mage or whatever :D.

Screenshot_20160929-204239.png

Ourobolus

Banned
Made the stupid decision to do some more single pulls. All blue crystals. Galuf, Sabin, Vivi, LanI, Krile. Then my last pull was a gold crystal and I hoped for something half decent but nope, 4* Krile.

All dupes, all terrible

Dude my last three tickets were Fran, Rydia, and Russell. Oh, and my daily pull? Fran.

-.-

tariniel

Finally got my trophy for awakening 60 units thanks to the maze. That mini cactuar you're guaranteed enhances a 1 star friend point unit to max, so you can awaken and then sell them. Free 500 lapis for not-much work.

Valentus

So with amazon coins you can buy 18000 lapi for $79 (normal prize is $100) so its $21 save. Fuck it, i installed the game via amazon.

Just a reminder: Currency in different apps are indeed, different. So if you have 1000 lapis in the app via google store, if you install the game via amazon, you will have zero lapi (but if you again run the game via google store, your 1000 lapi will come back)

So with amazon coins you can buy 18000 lapi for $79 (normal prize is $100) so its $21 save. Fuck it, i installed the game via amazon.

Just a reminder: Currency in different apps are indeed, different. So if you have 1000 lapis in the app via google store, if you install the game via amazon, you will have zero lapi (but if you again run the game via google store, your 1000 lapi will come back)

I will probably end up doing this with Nox and if i ever want to buy Lapis do it through that and use my iOS lapis for dailies and expansion.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Guess I'll be having the Amazon app on my phone and PC for Google. I'll be buying my 12k Lapis back through Amazon. I'll probably wait for a sale or some special bundle too. So I can.

I'll have to make sure I claim too.... This can be tricky.

CCIE

Banned
Azuran - Congrats on Cecil! I want one, but baby steps. I'm going to savor my little Charlotte first. Trying to get her to L72 before tomorrow. When the event starts I will be concentrating on my primary account, and it looks like I will be using my mage team for the most part. That account doesn't have Lightning, but not even mad...

Secondary is still in the Westersand at this time.

Wow didn't even notice we are already close to OT2. Congrats to everyone who got pulls they really wanted.

It was a nice surprise to wake up to all of this new/upcoming content. I'm glad they've added more stuff to the Colosseum and to finally have a use for my orbs. I like that the new event has both explorations and quests. Hopefully that will make it easier to grind for the crystals while at work where I won't have much time to play. Lots of good stuff today.

Valentus

Guess I'll be having the Amazon app on my phone and PC for Google. I'll be buying my 12k Lapis back through Amazon. I'll probably wait for a sale or some special bundle too. So I can.

I'll have to make sure I claim too.... This can be tricky.

Actually you buy amazon coins (amazon's currency in digital apps) and you then use your coins in the app.

18000 lapis cost 9999 amazon coins, and now the pack of 10.000 amazon coins is 79 dollars. You can buy the coins now and keep it in your account to use when there is a special bundle ingame (that would be more discount too)

CCIE

Banned
Anyone know the Japanese order for 6* awakening? Need to prioritize my mats for the event based on who I have, and when they awaken to 6*.

Who is a better tank, Amarant or Charlotte? I have both, originally 3 stars.

My only party mainstays at the moment are my 5 star Chizuru and 5 star Ex-Death. Not really sure what other heroes to target. I used Maria until her level maxed out. I also have 4 star Lenna and Garnet.

Who is a better tank, Amarant or Charlotte? I have both, originally 3 stars.

My only party mainstays at the moment are my 5 star Chizuru and 5 star Ex-Death. Not really sure what other heroes to target. I used Maria until her level maxed out. I also have 4 star Lenna and Garnet.

Charlotte is my knee jerk reaction

Just so much more turn to turn utility. That said she doesnt have draw attacks which is fine because she has a 50% chance to block for you anyways

Muku

Does this game crash for anyone fairly often? Ugh. I finally beat the Frost Dragon (AGAIN) and was afraid it was going to crash then. Finally gave me credit, but then round 1 of the new stuff first fight it crashed. WTF. :/

UrSuLeTzU

So I guess I'm leveling up my Kefka now too.

I'll have Celes, Tellah, Kefka 1x, and hopefully Kefka 2x, and Kyrie to take with.

Good thing about me not caring about these FFT units is the event got a lot easier for me. Tickets and SQs. Anything else extra, I'll just start to stock for eventually when I can turn my current to 6*.

I'll switch over to my Kefka with 340 MAG for you all starting tomorrow. You're welcome ^_^

My Kefka is 342 MAG, HAH! But srsly, hyperdrive does 17k dmg with fullbreak without focus or faith on the regular mobs, it's pretty damn useful now since gravity/cruel angel don't work anymore.

Rixa

Ok, new thread is ready. BUT its without name ;).
Now is your chance to make a name to it :)

My suggestion:

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| When 10000 Earth Shrines ain't enough

I will post new thread tomorrow (its 22:14 here) and obviously link to it and ask Shouta / Falk to close this.

UrSuLeTzU

Another daily pull......another freaking Charlotte......4th one. 5 Luds....I need NO MORE GUMI! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

Inb4CCIEandChillymurderme.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
zXelFcT.jpg

Dude yeah, I got 6 freaking Charlottes, 0 Luds, a whole bunch of Frans and no Light-sama. I'm debating on using my last 500 lapis on a Hail Mary pull or just stop now. The only silver lining was a second Exdeath which dropped at 3* and I managed to get his lb to 4 with all the lb pots I saved from the event.

CCIE

Banned
Thanks Valentus - I have every one of those units except the tanks, so I need to plan accordingly with my mats for this event. Tickets are priority, mats are second, SQ are third, and we'll see after that

I don't think my second account will be able to run the event. They just aren't strong enough yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom