• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

So it's finally happening. After all that begging and pleading... thank god.

It's a shame Sony didn't/couldn't reserve this megaton for their conference yesterday.

Paracelsus

Unhyped until they confirm officially they are improving geometry, textures and everything. Sadly for them, PPSSPP made this meaningless otherwise, unless you're in for the achievements.

StuBurns

Banned
God damn son let the Vita get some shine. They could have held off and sat on it for 6months after the PSVita release, before announcing the port for other consoles.

Still day 1 for the PSVita version
Why deny the console owners the game in favor of the Vita owners?

Fuck exclusivity, let everyone have it at the same time.

Go_Ly_Dow

BELIEVEEEEEE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ibzJu4PnQaG8K1.gif

J-Man

Super exciting! Love that it's also coming to home consoles, more choice on how to play (I'd love if more handheld to home console ports would come from Square). Surprise of the show and its an awesome one.

Raxious

Fuck you Sony:

Update: An earlier headline for this post stated that Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to PS Vita, which was incorrect. Type-0 is coming to PS4 in North America and Europe.

Yeah, the translators knew. That's why they released it.

Yes, the fan translators operating in some random part of Spain knew more about this than the entire internet, including all the sources that have typically leaked announcements like this in the past. That seems plausible.

Don't you think it's a bit more likely that they were worried there would be an announcement like this and rushed out a patch as a hedge than that they somehow knew a super-secret announcement was coming?

Meier

I am super duper excited to finally get this but it's kind of a double edged sword. As if there needed to be any further conclusive evidence that the Vita is dying/dead. It's needed this for the past 2 years and now it will be thoroughly overshadowed. I'll probably just buy the PS4 version. Now please give me FF12 in HD.

Edit: HOLY FUCK! at the no Vita story. Even worse. How sad for the system.. just completely overlooked this E3. :(

Coxy

oh woooowowww, awesome. I was really genuinely disappointed yesterday that all fan campaigns for everything seemed to be ignored. That wasnt the game I really wanted but I'm really happy that one came true :D

wait. Is this going to have a Vita version or will it be "on Vita"
through remote play?

I'm genuinely confused by the messaging

EDIT: CRUELEST MEGATON OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm Breaking

Neo Member
This is legitimate exciting news from SE. Good on them for finally listening to the fans and releasing a good game that will likely sell well. Maybe they did learn something from Bravely Default.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
This is absolutely pathetic behavior.

Maybe you should stop playing platforms instead of games, it's crazy I know. It's nuts that you would rather see a game languish exclusively on a platform than have more people enjoy it with choices.
Yeah yeah, it's awesome how people hates when their favorite series become handheld exclusives, hate handheld games with "console" gameplay and then they criticize who wanted a PSP game to be a Vita exclusive(that would have needed it) lol.

Anyway if i was not clear i'm happy, just not as happy as Type 0 Vita exclusive.

Top Bottom