• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
confusing...so its not coming to vita? or does the press release mention vita too?

Vita not mentioned on the press release. But it was posted on the official Sony Blog. PS4/XBone/Vita is my guess. Will get on Vita for convenience.

Vashetti

Banned
ALL MY MEGATONS

AwUC6ml.gif

So should I buy it on Vita and use my future PlayStation TV to play it on my TV when I'm at home?

Or should I buy it on PS4 and Remote Play it on my Vita when I'm not at home?

Decisions, decisions.

Or maybe Squenix could offer it as Cross Buy!

Man I literally just found my PSP and loaded the translation onto it.

God damn it square, I feel for the guy that put all that effort into translating it.

I wonder how long we'll be waiting.

Jomjom

Banned
They should have released on 360, PS3 and Wii U as well. I just want them to make as much as possible from this game.

Man i was expecting to be incredibly happy, instead the PS4/XB1 part let me down, i wanted it exclusive for Vita, well whatever, just let me play it.

Any screen or vid?

what the hell, man.

Why would you NOT want an 8th-gen console release? Do you have something against beautiful 1080p?

I'm super happy, but I'm concerned that literally all they have is an announcement and have done absolutely zero work on the game yet...

Rion

So it comes to the PS4 as well. That's great. I feel sorry for the fan translators though, they put in so much effort.

Wace

Now I feel like an idiot for shouting out loud while crapping in the little village outhouse... lots of staring from neighbors.

Still good news. So, what about Valkyria Chronicles 2+3 bundle?

Soriku

Aww why isn't there a PS3 version when 2.5 Remix is still coming? Unless this version is like a mid-late 2015 release or something which I wouldn't put past SE. In which case whatever.

Will still get it on PS4 when I get one though.

Yondy604

Banned
Guys think about this....

THE CONTROLS ARE GOING TO BE UPGRADED WITH A PS4.

The game's camera is going to be fixed so easily, 1080p also, the camera fix is gonna turn the game from 9.0 to 10

RangerBAD

I still might play the patched version unless they confirm dual audio or something. Will definitely buy the NA release either way.

Top Bottom