• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

MEGATON!!!

Why wasn't this on Sony's conference? (maybe because of the X1, but that didn't stop the division for showing on MS conference first, also it's releasing on 2 Sony platforms...)

Holmes

P2: IS patch -> English release
Danganronpa patch -> English release
FF Type-0 patch -> English release

The "curse" of the translation patches.

solarus

I’d like to start this out by thanking everyone who let us know how badly you wanted this game to come to North America. Ever since the original PlayStation Portable release in Japan, you guys have never given up on it, raising your voices in an effort to see this title come to North America and Europe. Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s coming and it’s going to be in HD.
Shows that complaining, requesting, petitioning, etc. works and your voices can be heard sometimes.
Hyped!

fedexpeon

Banned
'... Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft."
LOL, Xbox One probably wanted in the port, and requested/buying this long-winded product placement in the news release.
Seriously, X1 doesn't need that tagline anymore. You have a new leader in Phil, don't use the old tagline from the past leadership.

After playing ffxhd on the vita with suspend/resume I can't see myself playing rpg without that feature. They would really have to butcher the vita version for me not to get it there.

It'd be a bit mean to not release it on PC considering they've been slowly bringing over the series to Steam, especially since it'd be quite simple porting if they have ps4/xb1 versions. :/

Either way, awesome news, never expected current gen console versions.

Flandy

holyshitbasedshahid.png

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/476441667151466496

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Man i was expecting to be incredibly happy, instead the PS4/XB1 part let me down, i wanted it exclusive for Vita, well whatever, just let me play it.

Any screen or vid?

Go_Ly_Dow

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Pretty huge announcement, why this wasn't at the condference confuses the hell out of me. Oh well... OMG I CAN't BELIEVE THIS, BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOREVER HNNNNGGGGHHHH

teiresias

That this wasn't at the conference and the blog post is so terse tells me that this likely has had nearly no work done. I woiuldn't even get my hopes up for 2015 at this point.

JimPanzer

I was on the edge of buying a PSP for the fan translation after it wasn't announced at the sony conference today, glad I waited :D
great job shahid! any info on the release date?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Seems like a waste of resources to port it to the X1 as well *shrugs*

Oh well, the few thousand(hundred?) X1 only owners who are also FF fans will enjoy it :p

Top Bottom