• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

Pooya

thought it wouldn't come to vita after they skipped it last night, afterall you wouldn't want to announce a psp up res game for ps4 on stage, they should've mentioned vita yesterday this is the biggest game it will ever get.

Any way Agito is coming over.

Can someone explain why this game is so hyped? I know nothing about it.

Has good gameplay, good characters with unique abilities (14!), good music, good story. My main issue aside from load time is the enemy variety is awful. Mostly palette swap of a handful of monsters.

I am convinced FFXV is this and KH combined what with the swap character on the fly mechanic.

ReaperXL7

Kneel before your New God Gaf!

gt_shahidahmad_indieupdate_gc13_stream.jpg

Praise him!

UberTag

Amazing news. Can't wait to play it sometime in late 2016.
Because that's how long it'll take judging by the turnaround from the FFX HD announcement.
2 1/2 long years. That's 30 months.

AmanoBuff

Based SQEX!! どーもありがとうございました ! ! !

2San

Yessssss finally. Console version as well. Amazing news. I won't have to bother with the fan translation I guess.

That this wasn't at the conference and the blog post is so terse tells me that this likely has had nearly no work done. I woiuldn't even get my hopes up for 2015 at this point.
They already had the translation done years ago afaik.

TheTux

Wow I'm glad to see so many people happy about Square Enix!

I wonder why they didn't show that at the Sony conference ... ?

Top Bottom