• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Judgment Disc demo out now on JPSN & JP Xbox Store

Jolkien

Well that was my first gaming experience with HDR, just got a 4k/HDR TV and I gotta say, I'm mighty impressed.

The new Dualshock 4 (pro ?) has a much better battery life, I finished the demo at 4h05 minute and I still had three bars.

Well that was my first gaming experience with HDR, just got a 4k/HDR TV and I gotta say, I'm mighty impressed.

The new Dualshock 4 (pro ?) has a much better battery life, I finished the demo at 4h05 minute and I still had three bars.

!!! Wow ! I hope they can sell it seperately on OG PS4

VertPin

Skilletor

Man...watching these vids after playing it in HDR. The difference is insane.

I'm a believer.

I really want to download it but the game is right around the corner :^/. Speaking of, my uce looks like it got shipped out!

YOOOOOOOOOOO!

N5nhZXA.png

Is this accurate? I've never ordered from the site before. Shouldn't they send me an e-mail? Do I get a tracking number?

I need to know whether I should be excite or not!

I really did not like driving it the only time I tried. I'll give it more test when I play in a language I can read. Thank god for auto pilot. Went the whole demo with Ignis driving.

I imagine the fact that you can't go off-road really negates any reason to go manual with the driving. It probably doesn't help that the car controls a lot stiffer than other open world games.

I heard this is supposed to be part of chapter one, does it start from the beginning of the game or something? Don't want to see too much of later parts of the game that's all.

I'll be trying my best to avoid the video at the end of the demo lol.

Gbraga

I heard this is supposed to be part of chapter one, does it start from the beginning of the game or something? Don't want to see too much of later parts of the game that's all.

Yep, it starts from Chapter 0.

artsi

Yeah Chapter 0 + 1.

sappyday

Yea straight from the beginning. Has Chapter 0 and the opening CGI scene. It ends after Noctis and Co gets the news in the invasion

Do I have to jump through any hoops to make a JPN account? Kinda tempted so I can quench the thirst, but at the same time, I don't wanna ruin the intro either. Uhhhh, decisions.

sappyday

Do I have to jump through any hoops to make a JPN account? Kinda tempted so I can quench the thirst, but at the same time, I don't wanna ruin the intro either. Uhhhh, decisions.

No not really. It's pretty easy and only takes like 5 minutes. Just have to make a dupe email account.

Sylas

Is this accurate? I've never ordered from the site before. Shouldn't they send me an e-mail? Do I get a tracking number?

I need to know whether I should be excite or not!

Don't get excited. They change the status to shipped so they can charge you. Once it actually ships you'll get an email with tracking info

Logash

IS this true? I haven't tested it out or anything.

Muffdraul

I've had a JP PSN account for many years so I'm not personally butt hurt or anything, but isn't this kind of a dick move? Were the Duscae or Platinum demos only officially for NA/EU?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Ugh this game doesn't look very good at all on regular PS4. Wish I could get a Pro.
Wow really? You must have sky-high expectations beyond me (PC gamer?)

I was just playing on a stock PS4 in front of a giant TV, and thought it was one of the best looking games I'd ever seen.

Don't get excited. They change the status to shipped so they can charge you. Once it actually ships you'll get an email with tracking info

:< . darn. These next 2 weeks are going to be a killer. What if you paid for faster shipping? Do you get a day early?

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Don't listen to Falkdore's lies! He just doesn't want y'all knowing he helped with Fullmetal Alchemist's soundtrack too.

/s

Top Bottom