• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Judgment Disc demo out now on JPSN & JP Xbox Store

aravuus

I found this funny moment between Prompto and Noctis during one of the camping cutscene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMALgQrWGlk

I have to say I really like the way the characters interact with each other. As long as there's a lot of entertaining and unique dialogue between them throughout the game, I don't even care if the story sucks. Fun characters can save even the most cliched and boring story.

Despite me saying it before, I wasn't actually sure if this was a day one purchase for me, but this thread has slowly made me more and more excited.

Mifec

The pro I got for my cousin got here, Platinum is gonna be finished now then Judgment.

Finally I can judge what was released on my own.

Off topic, but I've spent the past few days talking shit about Prompto and my first random atré ikemen sticker (...) turned out to be Prompto ;//
img_20161115_21461057k1sbj.jpg

(I got the Noctis sticker from the Final Fantasy Shop, they let you pick)

Dunlop

Haven't played FF since VII, planned to pick this up to have a showpiece for my Pro but after the demo I'm with Conan on this.

I had no idea wtf was going on lol

/goes to look for a sale on FF VIII

Mifec

Aite finished the Platinum demo, it was whatever but I knew what to expect.

Now so I don't go through the whole thread, is there like an imgur album or a post with all the menus translated for a non japanese speaking baka like me?

LowParry

Haven't played FF since VII, planned to pick this up to have a showpiece for my Pro but after the demo I'm with Conan on this.

I had no idea wtf was going on lol

/goes to look for a sale on FF VIII

So rather, to showcase your Pro, you'd rather get a pixal mess to show off that fancy Pro (assuming you have a HDR 4k TV). Logic.

SaniOYOYOY

I'm surprised there aren't more people talking about this, I've never seen some the creatures featured in this videos in any other content they've put out! Pretty cool stuff, how did he get down there?

he shows it in one of the earlier video in the playlist. yeah it has so many new enemy
winged goblin,flan,naga,orc,and samurai dude with traditional flowery Japanese clothing

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Downloaded and tried playing it today... yeah, I'm not into FF, at all. I decided to give it a try because of this thread and all but I couldn't play more than the tutorial at the beginning. :|

Also the lack of AF is so bad.

Ploid 3.0

Took me a bit to come with terms with this game and the Internet. It could score a 110% metacritic score, and still would have so much negativity towards it haha.

Definitely going to do my best to stay away from gaming boards while doing my intended 2+ play throughs.

I'm thankful for people on twitch that feel like they need to be the first to finish a game. I'd be worried that no one got to the endgame before Christmas if not for those types. I'm looking forward to impressions from people like you that will play through it twice, though I'm sure you'll take your time with it (took me years to finish FF7, first rpg).

BasilZero

If I start the platinum demo after the game comes out (I'm planning to get it sometime next month, not day 1) - will I still be able to get Carbuncle?

AngryNeox

Neo Member
Have we seen any spells with power above 99?

w567v9P.png

Also notice how Tier 3 says 200+ and not 200 to 299 meaning there is no limit?

Picture if from the miniguide by doing the amazon roadtrip bonus of the last day btw.

Have we seen any spells with power above 99?

w567v9P.png

Also notice how Tier 3 says 200+ and not 200 to 299 meaning there is no limit?

Picture if from the miniguide by doing the amazon roadtrip bonus of the last day btw.

Huh? is the digital guide already available? anything interesting in it?

Top Bottom