• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

Man, it really blows while you're working on finishing up the story on Lunatic. 2 stages and I'm done playing for 3 hours.

Guess I could burn stamina potions but it feels like a waste when there's no rush to get the levels done.

Ken

Question about the star stuff. Are characters stuck at their star level? Or can they be promoted?

And also the star difficulty on the levels, is that saying your characters should be that level?

u can promote stuff under 5*

Man, it really blows while you're working on finishing up the story on Lunatic. 2 stages and I'm done playing for 3 hours.

Guess I could burn stamina potions but it feels like a waste when there's no rush to get the levels done.

i'm sitting on all the hard and lunatic quests with the hope that there will be half stamina story event in the future

OVDRobo

Question about the star stuff. Are characters stuck at their star level? Or can they be promoted?

And also the star difficulty on the levels, is that saying your characters should be that level?

Characters can be promoted for x number of feathers and badges, based on their star level.

3* can be upgraded to 4* from level 20+ with 20 normal badges of a matching color and 2000 feathers. 4* can be upgraded to the current max of 5* with edit: 20 great badges and 20,000 feathers.

The star difficulty shows the *grade of the enemy units in that level. If it's a gold star then all enemies in the level are 5* versions of that unit with the associated stats and abilities. Silver = 4* and so on.

Durden77

Sweet thanks for the help guys.

Last wuestion, can all characters learn an assist, super power, and weapon skills? Or can some not learn assist skills ect?

Trying to figure out this game at work and there's so many currencies and shit while I'm takin calls.

Nudull

Banned
Just pulled three 4*'s (Stahl, Frederick, Niles), a 3* (Wrys) and my very first 5* (Jeorge).

Any of them particularly good?

Vamphuntr

Better to upgrade Frederick, Gunter, Fae or Lissa to 5*? Other 5* I have are Azura, Marth and Lucina.

I kind of like Frederick because of his hammer and Gunter because of his support skills. Lissa could be my only 5* healer and Fae my dragon ( I hate he artwork though, seems to be drawn by the same artist that does EO)

MANUELF

Banned
The game just trolled me, did a summon and saw 3 colorless orbs so I did them to Get Takumi and every single one made me think it was him to only Get Setsuna, Virion and Gordin 4 Stars each.... I take them but I really wished for Takumi

Roman

Better to upgrade Frederick, Gunter, Fae or Lissa to 5*? Other 5* I have are Azura, Marth and Lucina.

I kind of like Frederick because of his hammer and Gunter because of his support skills. Lissa could be my only 5* healer and Fae my dragon ( I hate he artwork though, seems to be drawn by the same artist that does EO)

I would honestly hold off on promoting any of them and keep the feathers. Fae doesn't have particularly good synergy with your team and you don't benefit much from the main reason Gunter is used - buffing other mounted units.

kswiston

Henry, but no one uses him and his skills aren't particularly remarkable to anyone not green.

Lucina or Chrom would still make short work of Hector and Tiki, and are far more usuable on anything other than blue.

For defense, the Azura, M Robin, and Takumi combo give me the most headaches.

I've realized that the map can really affect the team build. I've encountered a Takumi, Camilla, Lyn, Hector and wrecked them just because of the map layout, abusing walls and other things.

I've had Robin circle around a wall kiting an Effie all day just for the kicks and giggles.

kswiston

I only have a 4 star Kagero, but she is still surprisingly strong at high levels. Infantry advantage almost feels like cheating. Especially given the units that everyone loves at the moment.

OVDRobo

I only have a 4 star Kagero, but she is still surprisingly strong at high levels. Infantry advantage almost feels like cheating. Especially given the units that everyone loves at the moment.

Absolutely agreed. I've used her to destroy 5* Lyns, Roys, Marths and so on in the arena. On a great turn she does 2*30+ damage with no repercussions. She becomes less useful against Cavalry, Armor Knights and Pegasus Riders, but even then you can still use her similarly to a normal ninja to provide setup for another unit to kill in 1 hit.

Probably the only Ninja good at outright killing units currently.

Last couple pulls have been total garbage and I'm almost finished with lunatic so no more reliable orbs. Kind of lame because just haven't been lucky enough to pull a competitive team. Half my team is good (Takumi, Camilla) but the other half is only mediocre. I guess I did pull a 3 star Robin who could be made pretty good 22000 hero feathers later.

Anyone else cleared all launch content with not much to show for it?

jwhit28

My Camilla ended up being a +RES/-ATK version. I was pretty disappointed so I went to pull some green units. 5* Minerva +DEF/-RES popped out. So begins the slow grind back to LVL 40.

Moonlight

Banned
Anyone else using florina? She seems good on paper, but I'm just not getting good use out of her.
She's just decent. Heavy spear is nice, but she's too slow and too fragile on enemy phase. Pairing her with Lyn is a bit of fun because they sort of complement each other but she's nothing special.

My Camilla ended up being a +RES/-ATK version. I was pretty disappointed so I went to pull some green units. 5* Minerva +DEF/-RES popped out. So begins the slow grind back to LVL 40.

Right now, i only seem to have 2 focus screens for summon, legendary and deep. Was just curious if more screens with heroes show up as you progress.

Moonlight

Banned
I rub my hands together when I see Camilla because she basically means free win. AI is too dumb to take initiative with her which is the only real thing she excels in.

Shun

Either my arena rankings haven't been updated yet and my ranking should be worse, or whales are still trying to get a 7 win chain above 4,500...

This probably doesn't last until the end of the week, but one can hope.

145ba0cf43184c0f8a33f240dead62bd.png

Cerium

Either my arena rankings haven't been updated yet and my ranking should be worse, or whales are still trying to get a 7 win chain above 4,500...

This probably doesn't last until the end of the week, but one can hope.

337? Is that the highest on GAF?

You are Fire Emblem King.

Dandte

Decided to do a multi on the lucina...i don't have a single blue unit aside the story one. Got 4 reds and a colourless...
3 stahl, one chick with red hair who says she is cute...made me laugh and Chrom! Worth it, hoped for tiki or lucina but i take it. Now the wait game starts for a blue featured banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom