• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffmuff

Neo Member
What monetary investment level makes you whale tier?

in FF:BE whales are gambling til they got most of the banner 6* banner units (multiple times), the average seems to be 200-300$ per fancy banner. Some guys on reddit also spend over 1000$ at Noctis and didn't got him. There are also enough wo spend around ~60$ per month.

Ndayday

Neo Member
Seeing that there are "natures" is disheartening, lol.
How soon until we see hunting for beneficial nature, multi-5-star beginning rolls??

Wish you could see more defensive stats, killing it. Just got Robin to level 40, low HP is the only issue, haven't seen many with better other stats though.

Nice. I wish I knew what a score >251 entailed. I don't have as many defenses as you, for example, but I've hit 254 so I'm capped on defense rewards.

I'm trying out some different combinations now to see if it'll net me more defensives.

Selena 36/Takumi 40/Tiki 40/Abel 38
>>
Abel 38/Takumi 40/Tiki 40/Hawkeye 37

Ponn

Banned
I'm thinking of promoting my Olivia to 4* with some of those bonus feathers we just got. Should I get all her skills before I do that or max her current level or does any of that matter when promoting?

Kitoro

Wait.. wouldn't a +Spd Camilla be able to attack up to 4x? Let's say her capped Speed is 30, she'd get a +6 speed boost from her passive, then -5 from her weapon (but x2 attack from there), evening out her speed at 31, meaning anyone with 26 speed or less is getting x4 attacked.

Isn't that potentially amazing? Especially if I'm able to fuse more into her over time and lift her speed potentially even higher?

Vecks

I'm thinking of promoting my Olivia to 4* with some of those bonus feathers we just got. Should I get all her skills before I do that or max her current level or does any of that matter when promoting?

doesn't matter much.

Wait.. wouldn't a +Spd Camilla be able to attack up to 4x? Let's say her capped Speed is 30, she'd get a +6 speed boost from her passive, then -5 from her weapon (but x2 attack from there), evening out her speed at 31, meaning anyone with 26 speed or less is getting x4 attacked.

Isn't that potentially amazing? Especially if I'm able to fuse more into her over time and lift her speed potentially even higher?

I don't know if it's amazing, but yes, my camilla does attack 4x on slower enemies. I don't have +spd though, just speed buffs from team.

jwhit28

26 is awfully low speed for LVL 40 5* to have I think. If you have some speed boosters in the team it could be viable. Like Vecks

For the amount of energy you have to spend on Lunatic missions, and the difficulty of the missions, you should get more than 1 orb for beating them.

doubt there's much common characters used in the current meta has 26 speeds or less that +spd Camilla can take advantage of for 4x attack

Tiktaalik

Weirdly I opened up the app on the bus just now and it asked to download 400+ MB. I had a look at how much space the app was taking up and it was only 70MB. A bit odd.

Is it possible for iOS to run out of space and then go to random apps and flush this sort of data? I knew it did this with things like Facebook and Twitter, which cache images and video, but I'd never seen it with a game before.

Shun

I burned a couple dueling crests to keep trying out Catria. Surprisingly, I got better results replacing one of the Takumis with her so that my team is now Lucina, Tiki, Takumi, Catria. Often she doesn't actually do much, but occasionally she saves the day by sitting in between Takumi and something like a Lyn. I can play much more aggressively with Takumi because she's a much more reliable blocker in a red, red world. I lost a hero in 1 of 7 battles, and am now at rank 431 with 4459 points.

Still seeing Hectors in every other battle, which makes no sense. I've also started seeing a bunch of merged heroes. I'm not sure I want to merge my spare Takumi yet myself.

How do you like your Pegasus Knight so far? And what is her stat parameters?

It took me a while to get used to her, but I found her so useful in my no-death arena streaks.

My team is very similar to yours, but with Ryoma instead of Lucina. We also got pretty similar scores too.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Got all excited when I summoned and saw 2 Reds, 2 Greens, and a Blue in terms of stones (I wanted no gray, so that's great). Roll my 5 and get Palla 3* (already got a 4* of her), 3* & 4* of Gunter (is he any good?), 4* of Florina, and a 3* Eliwood T_T. Any of these decent?

Acerac

Banned
Got all excited when I summoned and saw 2 Reds, 2 Greens, and a Blue in terms of stones (I wanted no gray, so that's great). Roll my 5 and get Palla 3* (already got a 4* of her), 3* & 4* of Gunter (is he any good?), 4* of Florina, and a 3* Eliwood T_T. Any of these decent?
Gunter, Florina, and Eliwood are all good, none of them are particularly bomb. Gunter was available for free recently as a 2 star from a daily quest, which hurts the pull a bit. :(

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Gunter, Florina, and Eliwood are all good, none of them are particularly bomb. Gunter was available for free recently as a 2 star from a daily quest, which hurts the pull a bit. :(

Yeh I just got Gunter from the daily, thankfully I hadn't tried to train him. Good to know. Thanks.

Cerium

Stylized but cool:

lucina_s_will_by_ramblingrhubarb-d9y0o3x.png
lost_in_thoughts_by_ramblingrhubarb-d9x0uhm.png
a_dangerous_dance_by_ramblingrhubarb-dayakmd.jpg

ggx2ac

I'm done spending money on orbs currently. I'll save up for the next banner if I need a new bonus hero for arena.

I can't beat the whales in arena.

First off, the highest score I got in a match in arena was 656 points. I just lost a match where I could've got 658 points, but it wouldn't have been possible.

Note: I am only using one bonus hero, Lyn. That's it.

If you haven't figured out how the score can be that high, it's simple. The enemy team had, a level 39+1 5* Effie, level 40+10 Takumi, level 40+7 Camilla and level 40+2 Lucina.

I couldn't take out Takumi because his speed was 40, so he was able to attack twice in a turn against my units I would use that were supposed to be fast.

So anyway, I haven't found the max score you can get in a match yet. If you are lucky enough to fight someone with four level 50 characters, maybe you'll find what the highest score is.

I'm going to guess that the highest score you can get will be around 700 points if you go against a team of level 50 units.

I was about to post that because I just got my 5* Female Corrin to level 40.

Shinypogs

Current team. Should take me where I want to go for the foreseeable future. Honestly outside of maybe replacing Marth with a better sword user if I get one at some point I'm not seeing much reason to switch my team up.

Oh and Soren. Soren gets to replace merric someday.

Cerium

Current team. Should take me where I want to go for the foreseeable future. Honestly outside of maybe replacing Marth with a better sword user if I get one at some point I'm not seeing much reason to switch my team up.

Oh and Soren. Soren gets to replace merric someday.

I would use your feathers to take Corrin to 5* she's a beast.

ggx2ac

Are we sure we get bonuses for more than one?

I am very certain that you only need one bonus hero to get the bonuses.

I said it before, I won 656 points from a match while having Lyn as my only bonus hero. If I didn't use any, that score would've been halved.

The max amount of points you get in a match is due to the enemy team's character levels, it's usually 648 points maximum you can get when fighting a team with only level 40 characters.

For that score to go higher, you have to fight enemies with level 40 + x characters. It probably won't be long for someone to fight a team of level 50 characters to mention how high the score is that you can get.

Cerium

Ugh I'm having so much trouble leveling Lyn to 40.

Everyone else is getting kills and surviving fine but Lyn is particularly glass cannon.

OVDRobo

Ugh I'm having so much trouble leveling Lyn to 40.

Everyone else is getting kills and surviving fine but Lyn is particularly glass cannon.

This game's surprisingly good about sticking to unit performance similar to the original games. Unfortunately, Lyn doesn't have the ability to evade or crit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom