• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you are referring to.

Kouriozan answer should be enough right?
And I know there is zero chance someone in this thread could face the guy, but who know?

It's a rather tedious flaw in the system. I imagine it gets less annoying when your characters are all 40.

Yeah, I was kind lucky with my 5* Takumi L39 and 3*>4* (M)Robin L30, the managed to do just enough damage and tank a little while luring those L40, bastards, danger zone and Nino pullback skill was a blessing.

You guys should abuse this while you can. I already faced three lvl. 40 units and a low level dancer once.

Dancers even at low levels can buff enough to make the game a nightmare uh?

FeD.nL

So, every 20 orbs just go ahead and summon?

It's all RNG of course but I really prefer just pulling from the colors I want for specific banner characters. So deep devotion I was just opening the colorless for Takumi and then ending the summoning if there werent any. It might not be the most cost effective but I do have a decent amount of 5* now.

K2mFEBkl.png

Fucking whales...

You got a robin, you should be good.

The other 3 though may end up being sacrificed.

Nudull

Banned
Well, that's all the current chapters done on Normal. Had to blow My Nintendo points and two Light's Blessings at the very end, though. God, going through Hard and Lunatic is gonna suck.

It's a rather tedious flaw in the system. I imagine it gets less annoying when your characters are all 40.

I'm glad I escaped lvl <35 zone before it got widespread.

But at least I finally got 7 wins on advanced so maybe I'll at least get in top 100k rank.

Scum

except for auto equip skills when learning it, changing skills will consume stamina. I guess they want to prevent some skill changing abuse, but not sure if that's a thing to abuse in the first place
You say this now mate but someone will find a way. Someone always does.

You say this now mate but someone will find a way. Someone always does.

I dunno. atm there's no skillset that really need to constant changing depending on situation since most skills are really upgrade from previous version. I guess they put it now so that it won't get abused when there's variety of skills introduced for a character slot in the future

kswiston

I dunno. atm there's no skillset that really need to constant changing depending on situation since most skills are really upgrade from previous version. I guess they put it now so that it won't get abused when there's variety of skills introduced for a character slot in the future

Some characters have a reason to skill switch. Mages for instance, where you choose between +10 heal and stat buffs.

A few other units have two completely different types of skills as well.

kswiston

oh. I stand corrected then for purpose of doing skill switch in current content

It's still pretty minor though. You don't get to see your oppenents in arena ahead of time to really exploit the best skill combos for a situation.

Perhaps they plan on introducing more in the way of character builds later.

I need help. This is my current team. I'm getting stomped on world 9 normal. I have a hard time leveling up my guys in the training tower since the low level ones usually die. Any ideas?

Make a team of lvl 15-16 guys and bring it to similar level as your main team.
And I'd drop 4* Tharja for Roy (or that other red 5*) since there's big difference in power

Seliph and Eirika are most likely swords, while Ephraim uses a lance. Julia is a holy magic caster, so her color is a mystery.

She might get red since her trademark spell is Resire/Nosferatu which eventually became a dark magic spell in the series (excluding the Tellius games), and dark magic users seem to get the color red in Heroes.

She might get red since her trademark spell is Resire/Nosferatu which eventually became a dark magic spell in the series (excluding the Tellius games), and dark magic users seem to get the color red in Heroes.

Please no - I hope we don't get another bunch of red characters in focus banner.

arimanius

Make a team of lvl 15-16 guys and bring it to similar level as your main team.
And I'd drop 4* Tharja for Roy (or that other red 5*) since there's big difference in power

I was leveling up Roy and Cain but heard they weren't very good specially Roy. I really like Tharja but I was thinking I needed another melee guy. I'll make a quick level 15 team and see how it goes. Thanks

If they do double the current value for training tower missions it makes them really expensive, it's bad enough paying 14-16 energy right now for a high level battle and sometimes that battle ends up trash so you hardly benefit from it.

On the Wiki, it says if I play on iOS and buy my Orbs on Android, I will lose all of them once I go back to iOS?

What happens if I login back to my Android tablet, will the orbs still be there?

Normally with gacha games on different systems the only stuff that transfers over is basic currency (so in this case the exp gems) and your party and characters, as well as completed missions, the basic essensials more or less.

Premium and paid currency never transfers.

Draxal

She is probably blue with Naga.

Also fits the Elibe magic triangle of dark > anima > light > dark.

Quixzlizx

I've had such bad luck that my appearance rates are up to 4% + 4%, but I don't want to waste any more orbs on this banner, but those 4s are staring at me and I only have 2 5* units...

Wiseblade

I've had such bad luck that my appearance rates are up to 4% + 4%, but I don't want to waste any more orbs on this banner, but those 4s are staring at me and I only have 2 5* units...
Pity rates don't transfer between banners, so if you really want to capitalise on it you only have a few days left.

Malakhov

Banned
Yes! Random emblems this weekend. I got the emblems missing to raise Robin to 4*. He's MUCH better at 4* and gave him the grey damage bonus. :)

If you start the summoning process where you are given the five circles with different colors can you back out without losing any orbs or do you have to at least commit to buying one summon?

Dragner

Ephraim should be an interesting design, a blue lord shoud shake the meta enough.

Cant barely keep top 5k with a 4202 score. May have to try to improve it later. The competiton is savage. So many whales.

If you start the summoning process where you are given the five circles with different colors can you back out without losing any orbs or do you have to at lest commit to buying one summon?

yeah you spend the 5 orbs before entering the summoning session so you are commited to pick at least one.

unrealist

I know gatcha games aren't exactly F2P or casual friendly.. but is this better than record keeper or FFBE? Both were horrible especially FFBE with its abysmal rates and rapid hastening power creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom