• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

In the garage*.

(I got a dungeon master's guide)

Thanks, I did not know I had to enter a hub area to access the garage to then have access to the visual editor. I kept going to the start menu and then "My cars" which does not allow any visual edits. Seems a little convoluted at first concerning community liveries and editing and such but now I know what's up.

zorbsie

Are we racing today? Yeah we are!
I'll send out invites to everyone that is in the club and is online when we get things going. We'll start it up around 2pm EST. Come on out and join in the mayhem.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Unlocks the better spinwheel perk, then spin two wheels.
3300cr
6600cr

Thanks RNGod.

Yeah... you figure that would at least give you bigger payouts. I saved up 3 spins until after I got it and was rewarded with a 10% increase! Yay! I mean shit, I got like, 1.5 credits before I ever started the damn game thanks to the Forza Hub lol.

..though I did just hit 100k again on it, heh.

I keep bumping OT's which are for Xbox One exclusives since I got a One on Friday..
Question: I don't tend to like racing games, I got Forza 5 (my first Forza) with my console and don't really like it.. I tried the demo and it didn't grab me.. but I tend to prefer open world racing games, is this worth picking up for someone like me? Track racers just don't appeal to me.

Oh, I thought you were referring to FM5. Hard to recommend FH2 if you didn't like the demo.

I got FM5 free with my XO - there was a deal where it was cheaper with than without.

I didn't dislike it, but I didn't feel any great urge to buy it. I might give the demo another go at some point - I've got loads to play so I'm in no rush.

zorbsie

Great racing on the weekend. Thanks to P3tran for bringing along team Greece. It was awesome rolling into online races with the bulk of racers in our party. I want to do it again this weekend, but I'll be in Detroit for the auto show. Maybe an impromptu road trip during the week?

GHG

This update is now out, let me know how you get on GHG. Thanks for sticking with us whilst we got it sorted, really appreciate it.

I'll check it out later today.

Been super busy this week so not had time for any gaming but I'll be logging on to check this out later.

Will let you know how it goes.

GHG

Works all good now. Got car meets intro upon boot up of the game and then as soon as I exited the car meet I got the storm island invitation. Went over to the island messed around for a bit and then returned to the mainland. Everything seems to be fully functional.

Thanks Helios and to the rest of the team.

zorbsie

Some buddies and I are heading to Detroit for the auto show. Any one else going? Want to meet up and drool over that Ford GT? Let me know.

GHG, Glad to hear it worked for you. Had no idea that was an issue until I saw that thread. Does this mean you'll come out for some racing on the weekends or is the timing off for you?

Some buddies and I are heading to Detroit for the auto show. Any one else going? Want to meet up and drool over that Ford GT? Let me know.

GHG, Glad to hear it worked for you. Had no idea that was an issue until I saw that thread. Does this mean you'll come out for some racing on the weekends or is the timing off for you?

I am seriously tempted man. Liz and I were talking about going sometime anyway so it would be awesome to finally meet some of you. We are also thinking about hitting the Chicago Auto Show next month if anyone is interested in meeting there also.

Just curious for impressions on that cheap thrustmaster racing wheel for xbox one. Any impressions? Is it worth buying?

I'm on a racing game binge right now and want to finally go in on a wheel. I dont want to spend 300-400 though. It's between that wheel and the T100 for DC but I don't know the longevity of that one since it's mainly a PS3 wheel.

I want the T100 for its force feedback but I see me getting more use out of an xbone wheel considering they're putting out a racing game every year.

Any suggestions.

GHG

Timing is a bit iffy for me to be honest. They start at 11pm for me over here on a night before work. I would be able to join for the 1st hour or hour and a half maximum but beyond that I'm setting myself up for being a zombie at work the next day!

hey guys, just started playing a few days ago and loving it so far! I'd really love to get some more Forza Horizon players (And gaffers in general really) on my friends list, so please, add me!

GT: Jacob Armitage

I did apply for the GAF club too, but there is only 1 slot left so we'll see if thats an option.

HeliosT10

Works all good now. Got car meets intro upon boot up of the game and then as soon as I exited the car meet I got the storm island invitation. Went over to the island messed around for a bit and then returned to the mainland. Everything seems to be fully functional.

Thanks Helios and to the rest of the team.

Just saw this, that's great news. Thanks for sticking with it and putting your faith in us to get that issue sorted.

zorbsie

Alright folks I'm loading up a lobby. Lets do this! We'll start in the main land. If everyone has the DLC we'll move over to storm island.

Dubz

Just got back into this game over the last few days and I'm glad I did. I got the DLC but haven't tried it yet. I'm only 6 events away from beating the main game.

zorbsie

Good races today guys. Sorry I had to bail so abruptly. My 2 year old thought it would be a great idea to dump a big bucket of water in the bathroom. It was not. More races next week or if anyone wants to race during the week let us know.

Is one of the XP board in Tenuta Montellino glitched? I see it on my map, and i'm sure i've not smashed it prior but i can't find it anywhere (checked the underground tunnel and above). Am i missing something?

EDIT: Whelp, i rebooted the game and it was right there.

zorbsie

I know it's superbowl Sunday, but I'll still be racing around today. If you see me and want in just send me a message. Greycup 4 life!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Best DLC yet.

Top Bottom