• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Resolution (1080p), Framerate (30fps), Music, & More Detailed - IGNF

eso76

I know the second I give up waiting and go to bed Is the second they'll upload the video.

you are sleepy
your eyes are closing
your eyelids are so heavy
you are about to fall asleep

you fucking go to bed already.

And Forza Horizon looks absolutely amazing at noon and twilight (that is, when the pesky yellow filter isn't around).

chugen

I know the second I give up waiting and go to bed Is the second they'll upload the video.

GO TO BED THEN

KJP4dm3.jpg

I was at that stage a couple of hours ago, now I'm just mad. UNLEASH THE KRAKEN ALREADY.

I'm nearing that point myself.

Same here.

I've played a great deal of the game, and I still can't get over how incredibly good this game looks.

IQ and draw distance are amazing.

I mean, look at this youtube shitty video, it's gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8caifMv8o

Horizon 2 will look bonkers.

It really is gorgeous.

The teaser has been delayed to 2015.

Joking!

jEN01KY.gif

original.jpg

All right. Come on, I need the trailer. Give me the trailer.
Give me that trailer!
I wanna go home, Jake.
Give me the trailer, and let me go home.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Anyone else excited for the teaser? I am.

OK guys, I'm going to do my part to make the trailer appear sooner by going away to play the original Horizon, knowing that the video will go up the moment my attention is diverted.

Thank me later.

Top Bottom