• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Resolution (1080p), Framerate (30fps), Music, & More Detailed - IGNF

RetroStu

Banned
30fps racing games, in this time and age = bust, sorry.

i5N6usnxCedh8.gif

The clock passed 3pm. Miles, wiping away the tears rose from his seat and headed outside. The sun, sharp and bright, struck Miles with all its luminous fury, he stumbled backwards into the dark and lifted his hand to shield himself from the God rays that awaited him.

He headed back outside, looked around for something to do to pass the time, found nothing and headed back inside. He could feel himself beginning to lose patience, so he decided to pass the time by watching some videos of cats on Youtube.

Rumour has it he's still out there, watching cat videos on youtube, waiting for the Horizon 2 teaser, cursing IGN whenever the cat videos end and his mind goes back to thinking about the goddamn teaser.

There's a part of me that doesn't really care about the resolution or even the framerate. Horizon was so good that frankly, if they just released new cars and map to replace the first game, I'd be there day 1.

Bonus, my xbone is on 720p because I'm too god damn lazy to replace the tv.

The Flash

Banned
30fps racing games, in this time and age = bust, sorry.

Didn't see this huh

2.) If a game is 30fps, please shut up about how much you wish it were 60fps, because it's not. It is what it is, and no one wants to hear you whine about it. If it's not good enough for you, don't buy it. If you want to attract the attention of the developers, go send them an email.

RetroStu

Banned
I could write a detailed post rebutting this, but I'm too fucking tired. So I'm just going to go with a "That's like your opinion man".

He doesn't want a rebuttle, he just wanted to lave his trolling post and dissapear.
You can always tell the drive by trolling posts because they will do their post and then you won't see them again in the thread.

FrankT

There's a part of me that doesn't really care about the resolution or even the framerate. Horizon was so good that frankly, if they just released new cars and map to replace the first game, I'd be there day 1.

Bonus, my xbone is on 720p because I'm too god damn lazy to replace the tv.

Got to upgrade that action. You will want the 1080p crispness.

Guess it's time to make this 30fps whine bullshit bannable... --'

I wish. There's not even a debate to be had, yes 60 is better, but 30FPS is perfectly fine. Don't like it, ignore the game, move on, and let people excited about discuss things that actually matter (Yes, framerate matters, but complain about it will do nothing, they can't magically double the number just because you will it so). It's so tiring seeing every big thread derail when the obvious 30FPS is announced. DC threads have been like this for months, I don't want Horizon 2 to suffer the same.

BADNED

Seriously it's not recommended to watch the teaser. The pain until Monday will be even greater, so avoid it at all cost!

;)

RawNuts

All this wait and we all know that we're only going to see like 5 seconds of actual gameplay footage of a slow motion, close-up shot of a Huracan drifting around a corner in the rain.

But it will be the most glorious 5 seconds ever.

shandy706

Seriously it's not recommended to watch the teaser. The pain until Monday will be even greater, so avoid it at all cost!

;)

Don't say that...don't say anything that makes me think we won't actually see the game in action today (aka live action only/non-gameplay teaser)...

...or expect something so glorious I want more.

RetroStu

Banned
Monday will be here in no time guys. Plus you never know, we may get some more stuff over the weekend.

How good is Monday going to be though?, a full day of conferences and probably a few bits and pieces in between.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Any news on damage? I am thinking this might work like a substitute to Smuggler's Run. Set a destination, and everyone races to get there, smashing each other on the way.

Top Bottom