• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Resolution (1080p), Framerate (30fps), Music, & More Detailed - IGNF

RawNuts

i5N6usnxCedh8.gif
Oh man, he is driving the same car I have and even looks similar to me; I feel like I myself have been trolled.

That gif needs a Luigi death stare edit.

shandy706

Looked it up...evidently it's part of a run from Miami to New York...just so happened they were passing through, lol.

It was indeed him and his car. Cool.

Friday 6th June
DAY 2 - ATLANTA // CHARLOTTE // NYC
Time: 09:00 - 11:00

City: Atlanta GA

Following a night of live music and VIP parties, the Gumballers will jump into their cars and depart from Centennial Olympic Park, heading on to Charlotte NC and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
CHECKPOINT // NASCAR HALL OF FAME
Time: 11:00 - 15:00

City: Charlotte NC

The NASCAR Hall Of Fame is the second checkpoint on the Miami to Ibiza rally. The Gumball cars will park up on display on the plaza directly outside the museum, and Gumballers will have a private lunch within the museum and a VIP tour of all the NASCAR history.

Found this too just now, looks like they're making the run to Charlotte.

Aaron D.

IGN won't release it till everyone on the west coast has had their coffee.

You mean, Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet

This is the West Coast we're talking about after all.

Seanspeed

Banned
Looked it up...evidently it's part of a run from Miami to New York...just so happened they were passing through, lol.

It was indeed him and his car. Cool.

Found this too just now, looks like they're making the run to Charlotte.
Yup, pretty cool.

They'll be in London on Sunday and I'm definitely going to check it out.

TrueGrime

Wait. Is this a teaser or a trailer? The difference between both can be a precious 20 seconds of gameplay vice 4 seconds. ):

MJLord

You mean, Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet

This is the West Coast we're talking about after all.

non fat with whipped cream?! Bloody hipsters!

IGN Second is the best.

IGN Third is the one with the hairy chest.

Top Bottom