• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Resolution (1080p), Framerate (30fps), Music, & More Detailed - IGNF

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
The only thing I know about the teaser is it will probably piss us off and have us asking if it's Monday yet.

You're eating dinner at 4:20?

That's afternoon tea time that is.

I was going to say! Get yourself a brew and a biscuit!

I don't normally have my tea(dinner) till gone 8.

I didn't have breakfast or lunch, so decided to go all out and get myself a large Sharawma.

Ryan McCaffrey
‏@DMC_Ryan
The Forza Horizon gameplay teaser goes live on @IGN at 9am PT. #IGNfirst

At bloody last. They need to seriously rethink this IGN First feature going forward...

The_Monk

Guess I'm going to check this with my good fellow GAFfers. Getting hyped meanwhile even if I won't get to play it but I can't wait!
*tear*

Watch this teaser be overhyped and we leave feeling like shit. Dammit I saved 3 hours of my precious morning for this, I even skipped breakfast.

RetroStu

Banned
Wait. Is this a teaser or a trailer? The difference between both can be a precious 20 seconds of gameplay vice 4 seconds. ):

Well that Playground Games guy tweeted that he can't wait for us to see the gameplay TODAY so hopefully it will be atleast a 1+ minute trailer.

MJLord

I hope it's similar to the Division teaser

A fatal disease has wiped out everyone who wasn't sat in a car. Protected by the tiny pieces of rubber that seal the doors and keep the rain out. Those remaining race to see who is the fastest.

Forza Horizon 2:Reckoning.

theWB27

I need to hurry and get my X1. I had a 360 at the time....bought EVERY Forza...and skipped Horizon even after hearing how great it was and loving the demo. I have to redeem myself.

FordGTGuy

Banned
A fatal disease has wiped out everyone who wasn't sat in a car. Protected by the tiny pieces of rubber that seal the doors and keep the rain out. Those remaining race to see who is the fastest.

Forza Horizon 2:Reckoning.

A Sword Art Online story arch would be better IMO.

Ty4on

Even the highway near my office is teasing me with cars.
zrdyej.jpg

You got to see the Purrari in person! :D

Top Bottom