• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

veidi

Its also slow here in vienna.....just over 3 GB the last 30 minutes =(
Just watch some Preview stuff, all the gamersyde videos are incredible

THIS GAME
zr9U0.gif

Damn it I don't remember if I left my Xbox on Instant On....oh well. Will start the download when I get home if it isn't there.

D23

oh maaaan i can't wait to try this demo, i just picked up Samsung 65" KS8000 last night..

perfect game to test out my new TV!!

only 5 more hours until i get off from work

This game looks incredible on the Xbox. Obvious, I know, but it's something else seeing it in person for the first time.

Small detail, but the vertical checkpoint banners are so much better than the pink smoke from FH2.

One thing that stood out to me right away is the feel and sound of making contact with another vehicle. So good.

I'm fairly sure it's my Xbox that's fucked and not the store.

Does anyone know why an Xbox might get stuck at a precise download speed? Mine won't budge from 1.31MB/s. That speed sounds perfectly okay but it's 20x slower than what it could be and it's agonizingly slow lately.

GWX

I preordered the game this weekend and the whole download process of the preload files was unbearably slow, close to 1.5 Mb/s (remember guys, the Xbox shows the speed in megabits per second, not megabytes). It eventually did finish (a bit more than two days, ugh) but now I'm scared the demo will take almost as long. Please don't be the case, I set up for the download to start remotely from my phone while I'm at work and I really want to play when I get home :(

Arc07

150Mbps internet and I'm downloading the demo at 800 Kb/s. Should be done by the time the game comes out on the 23rd.

Mad1723

I'm fairly sure it's my Xbox that's fucked and not the store.

Does anyone know why an Xbox might get stuck at a precise download speed? Mine won't budge from 1.31MB/s. That speed sounds perfectly okay but it's 20x slower than what it could be and it's agonizingly slow lately.

It did the same for me, then went up to 16... it's just the interface mixing extraction and download speeds together.

It did the same for me, then went up to 16... it's just the interface mixing extraction and download speeds together.

It's been like this for about a month, it's this slow for the entire download. I'm on a live chat with MS support right now to troubleshoot.

Trup1aya

Pop-in is a little distracting in videos, but I never had time to notice it when playing FH2... I'm hoping the same will be true this go 'round.

Top Bottom