• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

LostDonkey

Was ready to pull the trigger on the £79.99 ultimate edition for PC but I need a demo first before I drop that kinda cash on a PC game.

Too many burns now.

Has this been "officially" announced anywhere yet? Hopefully this isn't just a situation where the store link was accidentally made live.

etta

my hard graphic balls
What an odd timing, should have released it on Friday or last night.
It was probably planned for tomorrow, but with the Store updating at 8 PM EST daily they might have just said let's give it out then instead of manually pushing it out Monday at noon or whatever.

Syriel

It was probably planned for tomorrow, but with the Store updating at 8 PM EST daily they might have just said let's give it out then instead of manually pushing it out Monday at noon or whatever.

The store updates at 8 PM EDT (not EST) which corresponds with midnight GMT.

Wish they had a demo for PC. I haven't been very impressed with reported performance on UWP apps so far, so I'd like to see proof it will run well on my system before I dive in...

_woLf

Has anyone who has played Halo 5 or MCC on Xbox One not got a key for the warthog in Horizon 3 yet?

I haven't. :(

jet1911

Can't wait to see if they've topped the intro from Horizon 2. That thing was amazing, getting off the boat, the music, the scenary. Everything was great.

Have such a love hate relationship with Forza horizon. For the most part I really like the driving , the settings and the music.

But I can't stand that rewind feature. I feel like I'm cheating when I'm using it, but I feel that my toolset is gimped if I don't.

Makes the game so unsatisfying.

Also, isn't about time they added some kind of nitrous?

Theorry

People nothing is confirmed or not if the PC gets a demo. They even said nothing about a Xbox One demo also. We only have the store thing.

Have such a love hate relationship with Forza horizon. For the most part I really like the driving , the settings and the music.

But I can't stand that rewind feature. I feel like I'm cheating when I'm using it, but I feel that my toolset is gimped if I don't.

You get bonus credits if you turn it off. So turn it off!

jesu

I just keep turned off.
Except when I'm trying the Bucket Lists.

Nitros was in the F&F expansion, but it's not been added to the main game.

Rewind is the first thing I turn off, and you get a pretty hefty credit bonus from disabling it.

krang

As others have said, just switch it off. You're not gimped - you're not in competition when you're able to use it.

Do not want. This isn't an EA arcade racer...

You don't have to use the rewind. I like to have it available in case I seriously mess up an otherwise good race, or if I'm struck by bad luck. Saves time from restarting long races and removes frustration.

And no nitrous. Do not want. Keep that in Burnout and NFS, where it belongs. I love how Forza Horizon doesn't have it, makes it feel different.

Top Bottom