• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

Trup1aya

Have such a love hate relationship with Forza horizon. For the most part I really like the driving , the settings and the music.

But I can't stand that rewind feature. I feel like I'm cheating when I'm using it, but I feel that my toolset is gimped if I don't.

Makes the game so unsatisfying.

Also, isn't about time they added some kind of nitrous?

You can just turn the rewind feature off to avoid temptation. And get bonus points for doing so.

Also I'm pretty sure that you can't leaderboard if you rewind a lap. So you really shouldn't look at it as a vital part of your toolset.

Bobnob

You can just turn the rewind feature off to avoid temptation. And get bonus points for doing so.

Also I'm pretty sure that you can't leaderboard if you rewind a lap. So you really shouldn't look at it as a vital part of your toolset.
You can rewind on lbs and still have a clean lap on fh1 and 2, I see as a flaw and make Leaderboards pretty pointless imo.

0racle

anyone else intentionally not playing the demo in order to be wowed when you buy the game?

I assume its the same demo we have seen played at every presser since it was announced?

anyone else intentionally not playing the demo in order to be wowed when you buy the game?

I assume its the same demo we have seen played at every presser since it was announced?

I did this with Horizon 2, but this time I'm not sold on the game, gotten used to better FFB with my TX from other racing sims and it's really hard to go back to what basic stuff Forza offers. Aside from the graphics, the only thing that got me hyped a little was seeing 4-wheel steering on the Warthog so far.

If you already know that you will love this game, I still think waiting it out for the full game and skipping the demo is the right thing to do. If there is doubt, the demo can help to manage your expectations or even rethink your day1 buying decisions.

Yeah, I was planning on playing it, but I've already pre-ordered the Ultimate edition, so I'm just going to wait for that to be playable instead.

Dominator

Can't wait, gonna play the hell out of it.

I never got a Warthog code though, after playing Master Chief Collection and Halo 5 from their respective launches :(

I take it there's no bullshit gold subscription requirement just to play the demo is there? I remember PSN giving me a notice I couldn't play a demo the other week because I didn't have PS+.

No PC demo really pisses me off... M$ doesn't necessarily have the best track record so far on PC and this would have put any concerns to rest..

No PC? Come on, PC gamers arguably need the demo more than Xbox just to make it it runs fine on their rig and is painless :/ Maybe there IS something they're hiding.

Top Bottom