• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

Pakoe

I remember way back in the days of PGR, there was a thread for screenshots of that game as well. I used to spend allot of time just looking at those pictures and enjoying them. This thread and game has been giving me the same type of feelings.

Septic360

Banned
Not mine but saw this on t'internet

CtRTsvYW8AAqRGR.jpg:large

Ha that's brilliant!

Bravoexo

And to think, most of it so far has been from the Xbox One version. Can't wait till they fix the PC photomode in 4K/1440 or 5760x1080/ultrawide modes.

And to think, most of it so far has been from the Xbox One version. Can't wait till they fix the PC photomode in 4K/1440 or 5760x1080/ultrawide modes.

And there was me thinking it was just my PC crapping up in the photomode... it's as if someone smeared the lens with vaseline! Can't believe the Xbox version is (currently) superior in that regard - catch a shot in the right light and conditions and the results can be stunning.

Soon...

I'm getting a Driveclub vibe in some of the shots here; Playground has improved the lighting and colours in a big way.

Can't wait to dig in and start posting screens.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
man i really hope they fix photo mode soon.

edit:
i just noticed that. THE BREAKS ARE DIRTY BUT THE DISKS ARE CLEAN. GODDAMN THAT DETAIL. SOO GOODASLKDJALKS

29955355715_23e7d38c37_o.png

29841657792_686cee7f2e_o.png

So many amazing photos in this thread. Here are some of my own humble offerings.

Edit: damn had to remove my images because of Dropbox issue.

GHG

My last batch of the green beast before move on to another car. Some without the horrible watermark so i can use them as wallpapers :)

fh3hwbop.png

fh3gbprzbv.png

shandy706

Great shots in here!

I want to contribute some Ultra PC shots sometime soon. Bit of turmoil in my life right now. I've barely gotten to play. Wife of 10 years and I separated and I have two daughters I'm taking care of :(. Anway, enjoying the game through the boards right now at work.

Sounds rough, wish you the best in these hard times.

Thanks :). Has eaten my gaming time completely up nearly, but I have more important things to take care of outside of the office.

Pakoe

Great shots in here!

I want to contribute some Ultra PC shots sometime soon. Bit of turmoil in my life right now. I've barely gotten to play. Wife of 10 years and I separated and I have two daughters I'm taking care of :(. Anway, enjoying the game through the boards right now at work.

Sounds rough, wish you the best in these hard times.

dc89

Just tried the demo for the first time, the game is stunning. Had a little play with Photo mode and forgot to hide the UI. DOH!
But I love the images it spits out.

sxQxkHF.jpg

IyEMDRt.jpg

We really need a Forza vs GT vs Drive Club thread like the old Forza vs GT thread from years ago.

TheRed

Damn Photo Mode being busted on PC sucks, won't actually take 4k screens and looks blurrier. Now that I know I guess I can take still pics of my cars with drone mode for the time being.

Still looks fantastic in the pics I took. What an achievement this game is.

29934769376_8005c21bcf_o.jpg

29854924032_5cec9eb94b_o.jpg

Top Bottom