• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

Echoes

forzahorizon39_25_201xiyor.png

forzahorizon39_25_201kqups.png

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Non-photo mode on PC. Photo mode makes everything look blurrier for some reason on PC. It's some bug or something.

This is in game and un-doctored taken at either 4K or 5K... everything is maxed.

hey i know this is a dumb question. but can i ask how you are down sampling the game? i usually just use geforce. but its not showing up there.
edit: NO WAIT. i googled it. it works.

Sorry for the HUD... Here's some pics I've taken:

CvYvnf0.jpg
2h7piAl.jpg
LwFEGl3.jpg

Might upload more tomorrow. Is there a way to directly access the photo-mode saves?

Anyway, my gamertag is Kennykazey, so you can also look that up in game I suppose. If you want. :)

For an open world game, the lighting in this game is insane:
I find the lighting to be insane for any type of game...open world or not. Unbelievable work by Turn 10 (engine) and Playground (this game + any engine improvements they have made). Yes, I'm even comparing to holy grail games that people here use as benchmarks here (won't name any names, don't want to start any "vs." nonsense).

Anyone wish they're in the boats?
Definitely!

Top Bottom