• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
1B1QS5k.jpg

sb6qXbD.jpg

TitusTroy

some of the screenshots in this thread look photo-realistic...might be the best looking PC game ever...do you need to play in 4k to get it to look that good or does it still look amazing in 1080p?

some of the screenshots in this thread look photo-realistic...might be the best looking PC game ever...do you need to play in 4k to get it to look that good or does it still look amazing in 1080p?

Depends if you're talking about lighting or image quality.

For lighting, assets, general visual goodness, it'll look that that regardless of resolution, in or out of photomode. For IQ, obviously that only happens with a lot of AA or high resolutions.

Got another image to post.
QDUZ0yo.png

^^ Amazing shots in this thread, everyone. Took some of my own over the past day or so. Hard to not stop and take photos. Lol. This is a very pretty game.

Xbox One - Photo Mode

obQaP7A.png

OOmBtXt.png

Niks

The lighting in this game is phenomenal. They absolutely nailed the sunny midday lighting, which many games struggle with.

Cant wait to see what they come up with for the scorpio.

Evo X

One of the few games where the nights in the game are actually dark!

Here's my egg racing a P1 through the forest.

eggpdu7m.png

Too many awesome pics to quote. I have definitely taken some pics from this thread and added them to my collection of rotating wallpapers!

YGXp1Rg.jpg

JkaX8ca.jpg

Top Bottom