• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

Pakoe

Found this gorgeous spot.

lTLccQE.jpg

oqlgod1.jpg

Momentary

Banned
Non-photo mode on PC. Photo mode makes everything look blurrier for some reason on PC. It's some bug or something.

This is in game and un-doctored taken at either 4K or 5K... everything is maxed.

4K upsampled to 5K
29788687102_fdaf5470cb_o.png

5K downsampled to 4K
29867545076_eb2c7c292a_o.png

5K downsampled to 4K
29788690562_ddb64bc71c_o.png

Echoes

Was driving this around the Outback so figured I'd stop for a pic. Such a pretty game.

screenshot42e2a3s.png

Damn beautiful. Just unlocked the events in here.

ThePeoplesBureau: Thanks and sorry, somehow I missed that. Won't post more going forward. Should I remove the excess?

ThePeoplesBureau: Thanks and sorry, somehow I missed that. Won't post more going forward. Should I remove the excess?

It's not my thread so I can't make the call, but it may get chopped if you leave it. Not sure, might be a grace period while everyone's all riding the new release hype. Very nice pics for sure.

Evo X

How do I take full resolution pics on the PC version? I used photomode to take this running at max settings 8XMSAA at 3440x1440, but Forza Hub only lets me download a small compressed jpeg.

svsunsetfaulf.jpg

How do I take full resolution pics on the PC version? I used photomode to take this running at max settings 8XMSAA at 3440x1440, but Forza Hub only lets me download a small compressed jpeg.

svsunsetfaulf.jpg

Take the image so it renders, press back to go back to the "pose" mode but don't move the camera (otherwise you'll have to render again for the nice effects), then hide the UI and press WindowsKey + PrintScr, it'll save a full size uncompressed PNG to My Pictures\Screenshots.

Here's another contribution, click for the bigger version.

Momentary

Banned
In game.

4K downsampled to 1440p
29910248405_4a615af278_o.png

I think I got photomode working. IQ is almost the same except for all the post effects. This pic is also in native 4K

29283942113_c5ca6d01ec_o.png

I remember reading in an earlier thread about how if you take a photo then backup, the effects are rendered in better quality, can anyone elaborate?

I remember reading in an earlier thread about how if you take a photo then backup, the effects are rendered in better quality, can anyone elaborate?

Basically, if you take a photo and upload it to FM.net, it looks nice but is compressed and it ruins the IQ a bit. So to work around that, you'd hide the UI in photomode and simply screenshot it on your Xbox/PC for an uncompressed copy, right?

Well, that doesn't render the effects fully so DoF and motion blur look kinda crappy. But people noticed that if you take the shot then cancel it, the nicer effects stay there as long as you don't move the camera, so you can hide the UI and take your uncompressed shot to get the best of both worlds.

- Compose photo with effects as desired
- 'Take photo', ie press A and snap it
- After it processes, you'll be on the screen with the watermark where you can place it. Don't press A, rather backout by pressing B.
- You're now back in the settings for the photo. DON'T MOVE or you will disrupt the rendering
- Press the 'select' button (or whatever it is on an XO controller) to remove the HUD. You should now see the rendered picture without any HUD or watermark.
- Double-tap home button, then press Y to save the screenshot. You can then share this however you please, or go to xbox.com and save pictures to a computer or wherever.

RE4PRR

Of course like many others I had to make the vinyl set. But man the Rocket Bunny bodykit is annoying to work on.

GetPhoto.ashx

Top Bottom