• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh-oh.

RMEf1xO.png

This is fake :p
What's sad is I actually believed this was real for a second.

Wouldn't he use "funciona" o "trabaja"? I'm from Puerto Rico so I'm not familiar with all Spain's use of words, but for me "va" in the context of his tweet means either how it's mounted/built in or how it's shaping up.

He certainly could have been more specific, using that, but here we say "como va esto" o "como va la tele" to say "how it works ..." too. If he was saying something more like "como le va a la memoria" I would have been sure he ment mounted but now I'm inclining to "work".

Kotaku gets much better if you choose to ignore every article written by Patricia Hernandez.

With you, it's hard to tell. But as I said, I don't call you out hardly ever. I don't have a post list to give since I don't want to derail the thread. That's why I posted what I posted in my last post, amicably.

Here

That's what I said last. I don't hide behind my words so I don't want you to miss this part.

There's some good in you though and there are more slanted Xbox people around. I hardly ever pry though.
Dude, chill. I'm sure most Gaffers are good and nice people. MS will be punished at retail this year for their mistakes and that's that.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Kotaku gets much better if you choose to ignore every article written by Patricia Hernandez.

Dude, chill. I'm sure most Gaffers are good and nice people.

I'm relaxing here with my son on my lap. I also like to explain myself. I don't need to further elaborate but I did just chuckle when you said chill. I'm having a great time here. No trepidation about this.

To be clear, I didn't mean that there wasn't any good but I meant to say there is less bias in him. I suppose that came out wrong like I'm saying he's bad lol

Far from it.

KAL2006

Banned
I missed all the fun, can someone provide commentary, summary what happened in this thread, I feel like I missed out all the fun.

thuway

This thread just proves how salty some Xbox fans have become.

The Sony side does have it's share of loonies, but the constant stream of bad news, comparably poor value, and disastrous PR moves- have left the Xbox loyalists in a place where they will attack before the bullet is even in the chamber.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
chubigans ishere wth d in side scpz

kazbemad as thingsgoBOOM w pro DUCTION as waferchpz r yield ing liK crap

ihear ultramega -grade down AS were ondaway

wha tinknwo istwo fold: diow ias mucha lebar9we in thatlzei don carolone lol

-we diwa in RAM as;i;l vis-a-vie DRRthree as the scoopz hit the poopz
-msone is mega^ ^ asthe yi e l d is wiea in aow ple-FALL haha no thsx majr nlson
-dont countout the obvious: MEI OPTIN WAY and i know thatisgonn b-gud

sryfor bad i hoPE WITH da good be live ni the ballz of chubigans

There was one other guy there that I didn't like. Took every chance he could to bash the PS3 a few years back.
Yeah I mostly read stuff by Schreier or Totilo anyway. Sometimes they miss too (Dragon's Crown...), but mostly they hit. Doing some actual journalism and are not afraid to ask the hard questions.

J/k though I couldn't help you even if I wanted, they're not explaining anything :/

tl;dr edition:
Staff member at Eurogamer Spain said "RAM drama with the PS4, article tomorrow due to Sony comment".

SHITSTORM

Aforementioned staff member: "Ah, it's only about how the RAM works. SMH"

ec0ec0

people... an hour ago i was feeling reaaaally bad (that can happen if i am alone "talking" with myself) but i found this thread and... i can only say that i love you all and gaf more. Its already 4:40 here in spain but i couldnt stop reading. Thanks for the help.

-msone is mega^ ^ asthe yi e l d is wiea in aow ple-FALL haha no thsx majr nlson

XD
#TeamChubigans

cchum

I missed all the fun, can someone provide commentary, summary what happened in this thread, I feel like I missed out all the fun.

Guy makes Spanish Tweet.
People who don't speak spanish tried to translate.
"Drama"!
Post number 1585
"it's nothing guys"-spanish dude
Gaf laughs

I'm relaxing here with my son on my lap. I also like to explain myself. I don't need to further elaborate but I did just chuckle when you said chill. I'm having a great time here. No trepidation about this.

To be clear, I didn't mean that there wasn't any good but I meant to say there is less bias in him. I suppose that came out wrong like I'm saying he's bad lol

Far from it.
It's all good. MS will be punished at retail this year for their mistakes. There will be justice. And that's all really.

Google translate only has Cboat wat the fuck is this

Etzer

He certainly could have been more specific, using that, but here we say "como va esto" o "como va la tele" to say "how it works ..." too. If he was saying something more like "como le va a la memoria" I would have been sure he ment mounted but now I'm inclining to "work".

It's things like this that gave me a hard time in high school. My teacher was from Spain and my Puerto Rican Spanish did not make it easy to speak to her.

Ahhh that makes sense. He definitely meant what you said then.

Spanish can be a bitch sometimes.

Ha!
I still remember people mocking me for saying "guagua" instead of "autobus".

No_Style

Anime girls, floods, pictures of RAM, Picard, Cerny watching someone install DIMMs...

This is not the thread I left a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom