• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

This thread just proves how salty some Xbox fans have become.

The Sony side does have it's share of loonies, but the constant stream of bad news, comparably poor value, and disastrous PR moves- have left the Xbox loyalists in a place where they will attack before the bullet is even in the chamber.
It honestly feels kind of stupefying people can act like that, especially given Microsoft IS "the new player" here. Well, it isn't logically too stupefying when I stop to think about Sony's own time in the industry when the PS3 hit, but I guess Microsoft went so far in my mind that it's kind of amazing to have defense THIS STRONG rather than just grounded "you know maybe stuff like the cloud computing could bring some advantages?"

Don't feel like reading through this whole thread. Is this actually something to be concerned about or an unfounded rumor?

This is literally it for Sony. My highly reputable inside sources are telling me that they are considering just not releasing the system to save themselves the shame of the utterly shocking news that is 100% guaranteed to be revealed within the next 24 hours.

This is literally it for Sony. My highly reputable inside sources are telling me that they are considering just not releasing the system to save themselves the shame of the utterly shocking news that is 100% guaranteed to be revealed within the next 24 hours.

As only a translator for Spanish Eurogamer could bring :p

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

Shit, if a mod says it, it has to be true!
God, I hope we don't have to mention this is sarcasm.

AniHawk

you must be hearing what i've been hearing.

Xbgy2PY.jpg

Save the drama for yo' llama.

(should have been a ram, I know)

No_Style

Just woke up and missed this entire thread. So what was this all about?

Eurogamer Spain posts a Tweet mentioning "PS4 memory drama" in Spanish.

Folks misinterpret the "drama" part as something bad. Cue pages & pages of speculation and preemptive strikes.

Eurogamer Spain updates stating the article is nothing more than a story about the PS4 memory architecture.

Insert pictures of rams, Cerny watching someone install RAM, anime girls with RAM motif, Krillin, fake Kotaku Tweets, title change.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Insert pictures of rams, Cerny watching someone install RAM, anime girls with RAM motif, Krillin, fake Kotaku Tweets, title changes.

People eating crow, and I'm pretty sure a couple of bans by Bish and other mods.

Just woke up and missed this entire thread. So what was this all about?

Eurogamer Spain staff member on Twitter: "PS4 RAM drama, we've kicked the article to tomorrow due to Sony actually commenting on it. The gap between the consoles might be less than we thought".

12 hours later on GAF:
ictC8XzB77qaP.gif

Aforementioned Eurogamer Spain dude has since said on Twitter that it was only about how the RAM works, indicating it was probably a translation of the CPU-gets-20Gb/s-RAM-route article from last week.

Mayhem is ensuing.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Eurogamer Spain posts a Tweet mentioning "PS4 memory drama" in Spanish.

Folks misinterpret the "drama" part as something bad. Cue pages & pages of speculation and preemptive strikes.

Eurogamer Spain updates stating the article is nothing more than a story about the PS4 memory architecture.

Insert pictures of rams, Cerny watching someone install RAM, anime girls with RAM motif, Krillin, fake Kotaku Tweets, title change.
Eurogamer Spain staff member on Twitter: "PS4 RAM drama, we've kicked the article to tomorrow due to Sony actually commenting on it. The gap between the consoles might be less than we thought".

12 hours later on GAF:
http://i.minus.com/ictC8XzB77qaP.gif

Aforementioned Eurogamer Spain dude has since said on Twitter that it was only about how the RAM works, indicating it was probably a translation of the CPU-gets-20Gb/s-RAM-route article from last week.

Haha thanks. Yeah, I was going through the whole thread. Jesus.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh yes, yes... I love the title change.

Oh GAF we are such cynical bastards.. I love you all.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I think Cerny just boarded a plane to Spain.

Irony is, he has already been in Spain, explaining how the PS4 came to be all the way from the PS1. In his explanations, he talked about the RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom