• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentFlyer

chubigans ishere wth d in side scpz

kazbemad as thingsgoBOOM w pro DUCTION as waferchpz r yield ing liK crap

ihear ultramega -grade down AS were ondaway

wha tinknwo istwo fold: diow ias mucha lebar9we in thatlzei don carolone lol

-we diwa in RAM as;i;l vis-a-vie DRRthree as the scoopz hit the poopz
-msone is mega^ ^ asthe yi e l d is wiea in aow ple-FALL haha no thsx majr nlson
-dont countout the obvious: MEI OPTIN WAY and i know thatisgonn b-gud

sryfor bad i hoPE WITH da good be live ni the ballz of chubigans

Wth.. I am sure not even Cboat can translate this xD

Ricky_R

It's things like this that gave me a hard time in high school. My teacher was from Spain and my Puerto Rican Spanish did not make it easy to speak to her.

Ha!
I still remember people mocking me for saying "guagua" instead of "autobus".

hahah well they would've mock me too.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
The one fucking night I go out to eat with my dad and I come onto neogaf, and see a 38 page thread with this fucking title.

I dont even.

squidyj

Okay guys.

I've thought about it a little more, and I realised that I should be nicer to you.

So, since you wouldn't really want to give away the PS4, feel free to buy a Krillin and send it to me instead. You're obviously not going to want it so it'll be easier to part ways, and I've dug a very big hole in my backyard that needs to be filled with something.

This is my final compromise. You have a couple months. I'll be watching, and waiting.

Die or buy. You decide.

what part of this had us giving you ps4s if you were right?

I missed all the fun, can someone provide commentary, summary what happened in this thread, I feel like I missed out all the fun.

J/k though I couldn't help you even if I wanted, they're not explaining anything :/

Basically a translator (or at least that's my understanding of his role) for Eurogamer Spain made a tweet that there was to be a PS4 article released tomorrow and something in his tweet translated close to "drama ram"

Or drama with the hardware/specs etc.

So first 10 pages are people either

1. discounting it until anything substantial turns up
2. completely discounting it based on all other evidence
3. trolling with the most ridiculous claims possible (i.e. PS4 will require 4gbs of GDDR5 be downloaded day one :D)
4. Showing genuine concern
5. Assuring everyone that it really is bad news for the PS4 without showing any reason to believe it

Then it was cleared up in a following tweet

pUVEo85.png

"Calm down! It's just some info about how memory works and nothing more. Nothing serious! "

Welp, time to close the thread.

Edit: Put 2 twice

I've found the opposite to be true but whatever, back to watching freakout/internet jokes.
You can have your personal preferences of course, but I mostly go there for Schreier and Totilo. Yes Dragon's Crown was stupid and there is probably more, but there are some awesome articles from both of them coming quite regularly. Development hell stories, actual scoops and leaks, in-depth interviews and some great features. I think if you apply selective reading Kotaku works quite well lol

Yawnier

Banned
chubigans ishere wth d in side scpz

kazbemad as thingsgoBOOM w pro DUCTION as waferchpz r yield ing liK crap

ihear ultramega -grade down AS were ondaway

wha tinknwo istwo fold: diow ias mucha lebar9we in thatlzei don carolone lol

-we diwa in RAM as;i;l vis-a-vie DRRthree as the scoopz hit the poopz
-msone is mega^ ^ asthe yi e l d is wiea in aow ple-FALL haha no thsx majr nlson
-dont countout the obvious: MEI OPTIN WAY and i know thatisgonn b-gud

sryfor bad i hoPE WITH da good be live ni the ballz of chubigans

We probably need to devote an entire team of people to translate this to english for us. Holy smokes.

LuuKyK

Following this thread since the beginning. Just watching the reactions. My God... :lol

It was so clear this wasnt going to be something big. That guy was the only one calling this drama out, just check other journalists' twitters and see how no one was freaking out or being secretive/hinting at somehting. If it was something big, people would hear about it, and there would be murmurs all over the place.

It was fun though, I love watching how people react to some extreme situations, so basically I love GAF. :D

Odrion

Banned
Well, we're at the stage of modifying anime art, so we're probably past the point where all bets are off.

Since we're at the stage where there is no topic: Devil is a Part Timer is a pretty good anime y'all.
Anime gaf consumes all.

(and yes that is a good anime)

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I had a really shitty day at work today guys. I got home and read this entire thread over a few beers. Bless every single one of you beautiful people.

BanGy.nz

Banned
You can have your personal preferences of course, but I mostly go there for Schreier and Totilo. Yes Dragon's Crown was stupid and there is probably more, but there are some awesome articles from both of them coming quite regularly. Development hell stories, actual scoops and leaks, in-depth interviews and some great features. I think if you apply selective reading Kotaku works quite well lol
This went better then I was expecting, hell yeah. Different people like different things and it's awesome.

So long guys, it was fun. Time for bed. I already know when I refresh this thread tomorrow it is going to be locked and I will be a little bit sad inside :(

Dart

Following this thread since the beginning. Just watching the reactions. My God... :lol

It was so clear this wasnt going to be something big. That guy was the only one calling this drama out, just check other journalists' twitters and see how no one was freaking out or being secretive/hinting at somehting. If it was something big, people would hear about it, and there would be murmurs all over the place.

It was fun though, I love watching how people react to some extreme situations, so basically I love GAF. :D

Sometimes it's a little embarrassing, but you're right, it is fun. That's why I became a member :)

Joco

Don't feel like reading through this whole thread. Is this actually something to be concerned about or an unfounded rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom