• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FYI: Demon's Souls free on US PS+ starting tomorrow

bunbun777

Get ready to cry bitter tears and complain about how unfair everything is...

and then I will invade you and steal your souls.

Jigolo

I guess it's good that I never bought it? Whatever, getting it free tomorrow is great. Can't wait to play this ridiculously hard game. I could imagine my self raging now.

Tenrius

Why aren't there more people playing online?

I keep getting my ass handed to me by Old Monk, aka some douchebag who firestorms me the moment I cross the fog. Can I summon help for that fight?

That's actually a PvP fight lol. If there wasn't a lot of people playing, you'd have no problem.

Deadstar

Wow......come play the best game of this generation my friends. The true Demon's Souls starts here. Mark my words. Mark my words...

Free Vanqish, free Demon Souls, not to mention hundreds of $$ in discounts...PSN+ is such a fucking awesome service! That article about about PSN+ humiliating the competing services was so true. Sony <3

Damn I hope they keep it the same for PS4 :p

Seda

So is Demon's Souls like a loot game? I don't really care for loot games.

Sorry I really don't know much about it.

Kyoufu

Time to invade scrubs tomorrow &#12541;(&#12444;&#9661;&#12289;&#12444;)&#12494;

Would be hilarious if some scrubs killed you.
KuGsj.gif

Demon's Souls on the HDD and Datk Souls in my disc drive. Aww. Yiss.

And yes, time to invade some scrubs this week! &#65340;(^o^)&#65295;

sappyday

This is a great thread to judge those who haven't played the best game this gen.

Naw jk but whoever hasn't played Demon's Souls should really try it especially now if you're a PSN+ member.

Majukun

so..if you are an european and you want some us offers you have to make a us account and buy another ps+ code?

Hoo-doo

Banned
So is Demon's Souls like a loot game? I don't really care for loot games.

Sorry I really don't know much about it.

It's a dark and moody adventure RPG wiith a large focus on strategic sword combat. It has unique loot and upgrades, yes, but it's far from a "loot game".

so..if you are an european and you want some us offers you have to make a us account and buy another ps+ code?

Yes, though it's almost to the point that you could get 1 PS3, make an EU and US account and just pay for plus in both regions and be pretty much set for games for the rest of the system's life.

Sorral

As someone who imported two JP versions of this game, preordered the NA LE, and bought two of the $20 version for myself(my old ps3's collection was stolen) and a friend of mine, I still love the fact that I will get to keep the game under my PS+ now.

While I love Dark Souls and await DS2, Demon's will always be that first love. :|

Edit: I wonder if they bother to put any of the King's Field games up on PSN.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Time to invade scrubs tomorrow &#12541;(&#12444;&#9661;&#12289;&#12444;)&#12494;

:lol I had the exact same thought but my gear is on my dead PS3 so that isn't possible.

Tip for new players: PLAY IN SOUL FORM UNLESS YOU NEED HELP to prevent Ponpo from ganking you.

I believe it's around 8 gigs.

Which means you need 16 gigs free due to Sony's stupid PS3 swap file bullshit installer.

Top Bottom