• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Hasney

I'm not sure what I just watched, but I'm pretty sure it was amazing. Holy fuck.

The best thing about this is that with this being the biggest week of news this year so far, they could have just delayed it until next week, but this was far too incredible to delay! Hoping to get a Man Ups Nights to see what jokes they would have pitched, but if we don't, it was a necessary sacrifice.

Hasney

GIBVBR4.gif

Pappasman

That. Was. Amazing.

I can't believe they put that together. Blood's song was a bit long, but other that that it was hilarious.

sora87

This is why I love GT. Holy shit. Best thing I've seen on the internet this year.
How happy was Ian when Brandon was singing to him too? Although anybody would be that happy in such a situation I guess :D

Vorpal

So incredible I had to watch it twice in a row. I can't believe how much they packed into ~15 minutes.

Also, Ian and Brandon have some serious singing chops. I mean damn!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, that was hilarious. Definitely my favorite episode from them.

Refresh my memory, was that originally from Mandatory Update or Final Bosman?

From Mandatory Update, and it was hilarious. Hahaha.

I finally watched Mandatory Update. Initially I hated that the whole episode was about Bloodborne, because it couldn't care less about the game. Especially in a week with so much joke potential (Kojima, Nintendo).

That said, huge props to Ian for this. It was funny, awful and well made at the same time. Ian and Branson can really sing, Bloodworth is still a bit awkward (not necessarily in a bad way) and Elyse keeps being Elyse.

You did well, guys.

However, some blooper clip needs to go online.

lil

Holy freaking crap I am DYING over here. That last song choice made it. Ian's singing skills on fleek.

lil

I've had the musical Beat Beat Heart version stuck in my head for about 5 hours now. I was singing it in the shower.

I wasn't even gonna buy Bloodborne. (╥﹏╥)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Is bad that when the musical cut to the parking lot scene, my first thought was something like "wow, I didn't know GT had this many people left"?

Also, who was behind the camera?

I thought the same ;_;

tok9

Oh man.. Huber in the Coming up on GT this week slot.

"Who cares because it's Bloodborne week" :)

I'm just loving the hype.

Top Bottom