• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Tregard

Soothsayer
omg I love you

The dream isn't dead.

This is the image I used, hopefully this resolution is okay?

vtVLryK.jpg

If not, let me know how I can send it to you, this is the exact image I used though :)

I made one last montage :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4bzkxvknfY

I miss these butts so much....

Thank you for this great montage. It really makes me miss them a lot.

Damn, dude. This rules. Thanks so much for making it !

And thank you for being such an awesome person, Brad. Just know, whether or not you guys continue, that group had something special and it meant a lot to many of us. What you guys did can not be redone or replaced by others.

Burt

https://youtu.be/bjFJM7RE9mQ Shenmue stream by Gametrailers. I don't have the beginning but will post the rest up. Please be patient, my internet isn't fast.

Awesome, thanks!

I'm 90% sure that the forklift race announcer is voiced by a time-traveling Hannibal Burress.

Was the crew's 'figure things out get together' last week or this coming one? Can't remember and it's been bugging me all day.

Umibozu

Yeah, that's not kyle. Real kyle B. had already posted in this thread prior. So had Ben, Brad, and Bloodworth which was appreciated.

So I decided to upload a few GT streams that I couldn't find anywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClobKc4ZEz5k1LyhreddGFw

As of right now the FFXV stream is the only one that's up (and it's still processing, so the quality isn't great atm), but soon there should be a Mario Kart stream as well as the full playthroughs of Goldeneye and The Order.

I had a bunch of other streams from late 2014/early 2015, but the HDD they were on died. If I ever manage to recover data from the drive then I'll upload those as well.

LiK

just started listening to TB's podcast for Kyle and the female host is annoying right off the bat. Please be better...

edit: nope, had to shut it off. not sure what's going on but I didn't enjoy it.

Matush

Holy shit that co-optional podcast is utter trash. I couldn't stand it, Brandon said like five words in 10 minutes. How in the hell is that biscuit guy so famous? I don't get it. As soon as he said that he was in some sort of Alpha and couldn't post any videos he said that he wasn't interested... Plain awful elitist shit.

Also finding good podcast that could replace GT Time for me is hard. I used to like Kinda Funny podcast, not lately, thinking about unsubbing them, the only one is probably Gamespot's Lobby, which is fine, but not as fun as GT Time was. F#!k.

llehuty

Also finding good podcast that could replace GT Time for me is hard. I used to like Kinda Funny podcast, not lately, thinking about unsubbing them, the only one is probably Gamespot's Lobby, which is fine, but not as fun as GT Time was. F#!k.

If you are into Nintendo things, I would recommend Radio Free Nintendo podcast. The normal structure of the episodes is 3 to 4 people (it's normally a relatively fixed cast) talking about what they are playing at that moment, going from little indie games that just were released, some old classics or current big games. 2nd part is listener mail (basically, you are the one who started this conversation).

They break the format a bit sometimes, doing only listener mail or doing retroactives, where all of them and the listeners would play and "old" game and talk around an hour about it. (Last episode they did a Retroactive on Viewtiful Joe).

There is a good sense of humor, and they like to make fun of each other tastes and antics. There is usually one or more moments were I can barely hold my laughter

And, fun fact, you can listen to Bloodworth in some of the early episodes, since he was, at some point, working for what is now Nintendo World Report [thanks Blood ;)]

The bigger differences with GT Time is that they stick to Nintendo topics most of the time, and that is longer (Easily around or above the 2 hour mark).

Here is the neogaf thread, quite calm place, but some of the members post there often and link the episodes when they are released.

Ashtar

Holy shit that co-optional podcast is utter trash. I couldn't stand it, Brandon said like five words in 10 minutes. How in the hell is that biscuit guy so famous? I don't get it. As soon as he said that he was in some sort of Alpha and couldn't post any videos he said that he wasn't interested... Plain awful elitist shit.

Only one I've found was Giant Beast Cast, I don't like it as much as GT Time obviously but it's pretty good, nice rapport and generally seem to enjoy games which is a positive for me also.... they have corrections.
Besides that haven't found much unfortunately, GT was just too good, too pure for this world

If you are into Nintendo things, I would recommend Radio Free Nintendo podcast. The normal structure of the episodes is 3 to 4 people (it's normally a relatively fixed cast) talking about what they are playing at that moment, going from little indie games that just were released, some old classics or current big games. 2nd part is listener mail (basically, you are the one who started this conversation).

They break the format a bit sometimes, doing only listener mail or doing retroactives, where all of them and the listeners would play and "old" game and talk around an hour about it. (Last episode they did a Retroactive on Viewtiful Joe).

There is a good sense of humor, and they like to make fun of each other tastes and antics. There is usually one or more moments were I can barely hold my laughter

And, fun fact, you can listen to Bloodworth in some of the early episodes, since he was, at some point, working for Nintendo Everything.

The bigger differences with GT Time is that they stick to Nintendo topics most of the time, and that is longer (Easily around or above the 2 hour mark).

Here is the neogaf thread, quite calm place, but some of the members post there often and link the episodes when they are released.

RFN is Nintendo World Report - which was previously Planet GameCube

llehuty

RFN is Nintendo World Report - which was previously Planet GameCube
Oops, I don't know where I had my head when I wrote that. I'll edit the post.

I was legit surprised when I randomly was checking some of the old episodes right after GT closed, I didn't see it coming. Now I understand why Bosman wanted you to talk during some Nintendo related topics, good stuff.

Top Bottom