• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Umibozu

edit: thought I read in one of the gt threads after the pic of their get together was posted; where another poster said that brandon said to be patient and that if there were any announcements to be made it would be in the second week of March.
I couldn't find the post so I removed my post as to not add any confusion.

edit: thought I read in one of the gt threads after the pic of their get together was posted; where another poster said that brandon said to be patient and that if there were any announcements to be made it would be in the second week of March.
I couldn't find the post so I removed my post as to not add any confusion.
If I remember correctly, this was said near the end of Totalbiscuit's podcast.

Hasney

I've snapped and watching old GTTimes. It's fine that The Order is short, it's not fine that it's bad is my response to this random episode.

Vinc

Man... If GT comes back through Patreon or whatever, I'll genuinely be giddy every time my credit card gets charged. It'd be so nice to see them do well and be able to more directly contribute to their continuation. It'd basically be like GT without the constant fear that they might get shut down by a parent company. Man do I hope it happens.

Huber & crew currently streaming: http://www.twitch.tv/huber_hype

From the sounds of their conversation, I wouldn't get your hopes up about any big plan for them all to start a new website together full-time.

What did I miss? Only just joined the stream.

Burt

Sounds like Blood and Ben won't be moving forward with whatever's coming because they're looking for work. Brandon seems to be in, but there really hasn't been much hinting about anyone else, even with Huber and Brad right there. That might be telling itself though.

Sounds like Blood and Ben won't be moving forward with whatever's coming because they're looking for work. Brandon seems to be in, but there really hasn't been much hinting about anyone else, even with Huber and Brad right there. That might be telling itself though.

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Massa

I'd guess all of them are looking for work, they can't just sit waiting for the possibility of something new working out.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were looking for part-time gigs to help pay the bills or full-time gigs as a contingency if this new thing doesn't work.

BBboy20

58jt50w.png

Western Filth.

Have no idea if Ben will take this Twitch-inspired emoticon or not.

Not really comfortable at how much people are speculating on here. Just leave the dudes alone for now, lol

Not really comfortable at how much people are speculating on here. Just leave the dudes alone for now, lol

Agree. Although it is kinda funny when Blood or Ben or someone comes in here and blows someone up. It is getting a little nauseating seeing people pick absolutely everything GT says apart. "Blood's updating his resume! GT definitely isn't doing anything now!".

UrbanRats

Agree. Although it is kinda funny when Blood or Ben or someone comes in here and blows someone up. It is getting a little nauseating seeing people pick absolutely everything GT says apart. "Blood's updating his resume! GT definitely isn't doing anything now!".
People are apprehensive.
It's a good sign, in a way.

I think that everyone can hold off until bloodworth starts to update his LinkedIn page. THEN the dream is dead.
/s in case it wasn't obvious

RabbitNoir

Neo Member
Remember that episode of Mandatory Update that everybody hated? When Ian seemed depressed and ambient music played through the whole thing. I think they removed it from the channel because I'm pretty sure it should fall between these two episodes on the 11th of July-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhorPq-p1c&index=36&list=PLaQokWZfgbyncYL2SSLXYP235_ToC1tFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nuG0s3O8o0&index=34&list=PLaQokWZfgbyncYL2SSLXYP235_ToC1tFc

Basically what I want to say is if anyone has this episode put it up so it can be archived!

I'm sure a lot of people would rather it disappeared forever but it's still an important part of the show's history and really it just goes to show how authentic everyone at Gametrailers was in the last couple years. We can look at highs like the Shenmue reaction, and lows like this lost episode of MU, and confidently say that it was all real.

RabbitNoir

Neo Member
From what I can remember the lost episode of MU involved...

. A panel which included Ian, Elyse, Kyle, Huber, Bloodworth, (Ben?)
. Ian depressed and constantly dismissing Kyle
. Ambient music playing through the whole episode
. Bloodworth holding a large colourful piñata
. An end show clip of Ian lying face down on the couch until Bloodworth enters the room
. Huber playing Rayman on his mobile phone, telling Ian to get excited for the Arkham
Knight Batgirl DLC

Hasney

It's probably still on the GT site. It never made it to YouTube, which I remember because we said it shouldn't have been uploaded anywhere.

RabbitNoir

Neo Member
It's probably still on the GT site. It never made it to YouTube, which I remember because we said it shouldn't have been uploaded anywhere.

Well now I feel like a dummy, it is on the site.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/...8272-NIGHTS-COD-BLOPS-3-Zombies-Looks-Awesome

Would really appreciate it if the episode got put up on the archive youtube channel.

I feel a little better about it now that I know they didn't pull the episode off youtube,
they just never put it up.

ilium

Well now I feel like a dummy, it is on the site.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/...8272-NIGHTS-COD-BLOPS-3-Zombies-Looks-Awesome

Would really appreciate it if the episode got put up on the archive youtube channel.

I feel a little better about it now that I know they didn't pull the episode off youtube,
they just never put it up.

I've never seen this episode! D:
Watching now...

Edit: Watching an episode I haven't seen yet and see them all sit there together. Straight punch to the gut.

ito007

just got around to watching that lost episode. it ain't bad actually, I don't mean this as an insult but it felt pretty on par with a lot of the nights episodes. the ambient music was barely noticeable as well (except for some obnoxious parts).

Now the 2x speed episode... It didn't make me mad as much as disappointed. they had such cool stories going on only to be sped right through them

Top Bottom