• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley and Youtube Gaming launch weekly live talk show on Sept. 29

jett

D-Member
"Sony didn't send us a free PS4 Pro, therefore we won't cover it."

Why do people follow Kinda Funny Games again.

El-Suave

What?! Greg Miller is on talking about PS Pro and he doesn't have the system because Sony didn't send them one? I wonder if Geoff knew... LOL

El-Suave

Another really good episode, the show has really found its tone. Most of the cringeworthy stuff is gone. I hope they get another season.

Piichan

Banned
Good to hear it was a good episode, with both Jones and Bosman being there too. Will check it out after work today.

Stiler

yup. seems like a ton of effort to air a show that gets like 1500 live viewers though

The issue is tihat people don't know when it's live and there's no real marketing for it.

I'd have never known about this show if it weren't for this thread on gaf.

Geoff's ending bits continue to be an unexpectedly strong highlight of the show. The guy is well reasoned, well spoken, and I appreciate his interest in speaking about complex and sometimes serious topics in the industry.

Will I regret downloading the Jumping Flash! games? I'm morbidly curious.

Why do you bring those games up? Was it mentioned in the show?

The Jumping Flash! games hold a dear place in my heart. The controls haven't aged well, as you'd expect for a first-person platformer released in 1996, but if you can grow accustomed to them then you'l likely enjoy a very charming (and odd) pair of games.

Jones is always a great edition to gaming talk shows, glad to see him in let's news again. It's strange that their live viewership seems to be continually declining but their video views over the week after seems to be doing alright with a modest improvement.

Less than 900 people watching

Its dead, Jim.

Yeah the live numbers are rough. I hope they aren't leaning on that in any way.

The videos consistently get around 250,000 views per week overall though, so they still get solid views overall.

EDIT:

Alright, everyone, it's official: Dear Bosman is an absolute gem.A worthy successor to Final Bosman.

trejo

Well I mean some advertisement wouldn't hurt. I figure more people would be likely to tune in if , y'know, they knew the thing existed.

Salty Hippo

Diddy AND Kazooie? It's becoming too hard to hate on Bosman with all this post-Banjo playthrough Rareware appreciation. What if I start to *GASP* actually like this guy?

Burt

Blargh forgot again, but I'll catch it once the whole episode is uploaded. Glad to hear good impressions.

RoKKeR

It does seem to do decently on VOD, hopefully there is enough there for this to continue next year. Have enjoyed what I've watched and I like having a show like this.

Looking forward to the TGA's.

Top Bottom