• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley and Youtube Gaming launch weekly live talk show on Sept. 29

Damn. I forgot about this every single week until I see this thread and I don't wanna start in the middle ☹️️

Hope it's a good one. I've really enjoyed the show so far.

Yeah the live numbers are rough. I hope they aren't leaning on that in any way.

The videos consistently get around 250,000 views per week overall though, so they still get solid views overall.

EDIT:

Alright, everyone, it's official: Dear Bosman is an absolute gem.A worthy successor to Final Bosman.

Oh wow
Wasn't aware the videos were reaching those numbers. Its doing well enough, I guess.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't get the ending of the Dear Bosman bit. Anyone want to explain it to me? I'm specifically talking about the
Battleborn twist. What was the significance of the phone call and the money placed on Battleborn?

kyo2004

I didn't get the ending of the Dear Bosman bit. Anyone want to explain it to me? I'm specifically talking about the
Battleborn twist. What was the significance of the phone call and the money placed on Battleborn?

Battleborn set their revenge at Bosman (for bullying at him in almost every episode), and ripped all of their money with a Milk Shake market scam... xD

Yeah the live numbers are rough. I hope they aren't leaning on that in any way.

The videos consistently get around 250,000 views per week overall though, so they still get solid views overall.

EDIT:

Alright, everyone, it's official: Dear Bosman is an absolute gem.A worthy successor to Final Bosman.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought you were full of shit about the 250k views. It was true. All of it.

BY2K

Membero Americo
David Scott Jaffe did not appreciate Bosman's segment this week, to say the least.

davidscottjaffe ‏@davidscottjaffe 13m13 minutes ago
So @KyleBosman 's segment on @geoffkeighley's great new show represents all the cynical, mean spirited crap I hate about game journalism.

davidscottjaffe ‏@davidscottjaffe 10m10 minutes ago
It's mean spirited dickishness hiding behind 'insightful commentary/comedy'. How easy it must be to criticize but create nothing yourself.

davidscottjaffe ‏@davidscottjaffe 9m9 minutes ago
So yeah, it got to me not because he doesn't seem to like Drawn To Death-has he even played it?-but because how mean he is at expressing it.

davidscottjaffe ‏@davidscottjaffe 8m8 minutes ago
Anyway, point is: fuck you for being a dick @KyleBosman.

WTF he barely said anything!

Yep. I told Jaffe it wasn't much of anything and he went on the attack at me too. For a guy who has been around the industry as long as he has, you'd think he'd be able to handle disagreements a little better. I consider myself a fan of his so it's kind of disappointing to see him just resort to being a dick in response.

It was a 10 second filler joke in the show, shrug it off and get back to work man.

Piichan

Banned
David Scott Jaffe did not appreciate Bosman's segment this week, to say the least.

q2L6bHo.jpg

wapplew

Finally someone mention Drawn to death in social media, siege this rare moment and make some headlines for the game!
I see what you did here Jaffe.

Top Bottom