• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley and Youtube Gaming launch weekly live talk show on Sept. 29

bjaelke

Geoff Keighley @geoffkeighley
New non-lethal 8 minute playthrough of Dishonored 2 tonight on Live with @YouTubeGaming

offshore

Coming in really late here (not been paying attention), but is this gonna be more Bonus Round or GTTV?

I'm cool with either... but goddamn I've missed the good old days of BR.

wiibomb

According to the AMA the Bosman segment is called "Dear Bosman" and will be a recurring segment.

I know this is overused.. but...

9a86d4ee87.gif

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I usually see streams average anywhere from 5k to 20k depending on the streamer so yeah this is pretty low even for YouTube live standards.

I think it's because not that many people know this is even live right now.

average? I think you mean the top streamers. lol

This stream is running like garbage for me.

RoKKeR

Really happy to see a show like this return, but viewership seems... low? Hopefully just a matter of getting the word out.

Boy, the lineup tonight is pretty terrible if you don't care about any of those IPs/YouTubers. Bosman better show up relatively early.

It's weird to see so many references do Bosman in chat. I mean, I'm watching primarily to support his work too, but... Bosman is kinda niche to what this show scope is supposed to be?

Hope it picks up in viewership.

Nzyme32

Let's get one thing straight - you are never going to hear from these youtubers on this show, that they dislike or hate the game they played or the ting they just tried.

As such, asking them if they like it is utterly redundant.

Let's get one thing straight - you are never going to here from these youtubers on this show, that they dislike or hate the game they played.

I thought it was funny both of them went to commenting about the tech test than whatever that mech level was.

Let's get one thing straight - you are never going to hear from these youtubers on this show, that they dislike or hate the game they played or the ting they just tried.

My first thought immediately lol.

Aikidoka

I'm not familiar with iJustine and Nadeshot, but I could see someone like AngryJoe being pretty direct.

AudioEppa

The single player looks decent, as much as any other. I'm down for it. Also I don't want any talking during the videos, that's what the in between talk is for.

Top Bottom